2. The Meeting

Skylar POV

When I woke up this morning I had felt very nervous about meeting Damian, I didn't know what to expect, what to wear or what we were going to be doing. Right up until will left Matt had done his best to try and help me relax, he knew he was asking a lot of me and I didn't want to let him down.

The drive was short but quiet I had been so absorbed in watching the scenery go by and keeping my breathing calm that I hadn't paid any attention to where we were going, that is until I finally looked up when the car stopped.

"Bowling? Matt you know I don't know how to bowl!" I gasp "you really ain't me to make an ass of myself in front of this guy"

"Relax, we'll teach you" he chuckles "besides its a good way for you two to get to know each other"

"Matt your supposed to be convincing me to be this guys decoy bride not setting me up with him" I say and he laughs

"Look I just think it will make the "wedding" more easy if you two are comfortable with each other" he says "please sis, do this for me.......and for him"

"Alright fine" I say rolling my arms "one day I will learn to say no to you" I laugh

I follow Matt out of the car and over to the bowling alley, just as we reach the door he stops. Following his gaze I see the most gorgeous man I have ever seen walking towards us, he's tall dark and handsome with a killer smile.

"I'll do it" I say quietly without thinking and all I here is Matt laughing

"Easy sis, let's not be hasty huh" he laughs "Damian, bro this is my sister Skylar, Skylar this is Damian"

"Hi, it's nice to meet you Damian" I say offering him my hand

"Likewise" he smiles shaking my hand "forgive me Skylar your brother forgot to mention you were beautiful, I can see who got the looks jn the family"

"Well, I.......thank you but I don't think its appropriate for you to be saying things like to me is it" I smile

"You're quite right" he smiles "forgive me.......again.......it's lovely to meet you Skyler and I appreciate you considering this"

"Forgiven, forgotten" I smile "my brother my also have forgotten to tell you that I don't know how to bowl"

"Dude, that's not nice. She's meeting me for the first time and you want her to embarass herself infornt of me" Damian says shaking  his head "don't worry I'll teach you"

As we enter the bowling alley I suddenly realise just how tall Damian is, me being short I'm just at the right height for elbow to.......oh this is not going to end well at all.

"So tell me Skyler do you have any nicknames?" Damian asks

"Well most people call me Sky but other then that the closest I get to a nickname is Matt calling me sis, what about you?" I ask

"I have a few, alot of people call me D, there is also archer or punishment in the wrestling world" he says "tell you what I'll give you a nickname how about........twinkle" he grins

"Twinkle?" I ask raising an eyebrow

"Yeah your sky for short, and what do you find in the sky, stars" he smiles "Twinkle Twinkle little star"

"Are you making fun of my height?" I ask jokingly

"Who me? Never" he laughs "I think it's cute that you are short"

Finding myself blushing like and idiot I go back to tying up my shoes, Matt starts the game and then Damian takes his turn both of them scoring really well. When it's my turn I pick up a ball and Damian walks to the alley with me.

Standing behind me his arms come around me, first he adjusts my grip onto the ball and then placing his hand on mine he guides my arm backwards.

"Alright Twinkle, focus on what you want to aim for, take a step forward and then let the ball go" he says into my ear

I do as he says and he moves with me guiding my arm and my feet, I watch as the ball rolling,s down the alley and scores me a strike. Damian cheers and when I turn he's holding his hand in the air for a high five.
Jumping up as high as I can I mange to slap his hand and then he wraps me up I hug. He smells so good and for a moment I lose focus of why we are doing all of this.

As the game continues Damian and keep talking, I almost forget that Matt is with us. This is the most fun I've had in a long time and it figures that when I finally meet a really nice guy, he's taken.

"So sis, have you made a decision?" Matt asks and I look between them both for a moment

"Yeah.......I'll do it" I say but deep down I know this is a really bad idea

"Thank you Twinkle, you've no idea how much this means to me" Damian says "you are amazing for doing this for us, I will, owe you one for sure"

"Helping you be happy is enough for me, I don't need anything in return" I say "so how is this going to work"

"Well first we need to get you a dress" Damian says "then we put the plan into action"