29. Epilogue

Slylar POV

Watching Damian play in the sea with our little girl had fast become one of my favourite things, it solidified our decision to move here as the right decision.

Kaia was now two years old and becoming more and more like her Papai everyday. She has his smile, his dimples, his curly dark hair and the beginning of his unmistakable laugh.

I watch with pride as he carries her over his shoulder to the waters edge, her laughing and wriggling all the way. Gently he places her feet on the wet sand and as soon as a wave laps over feet she laughs out loud and tries to run away. Damian catches her swinging her around making her laugh even more.

It was clear that he was loving every second of being a father and I was falling more in love with him everyday.

"It will be your turn soon enough" I say gently running my hand over my bump as I feel a little kick "you'll be playing down there with Papi and your sister soon"

"Everything ok twinkle?" He asks sitting down on the lounger with me, Kaia sitting on his lap

"Yeah he just heard Kaia laughing and stated kicking again" I chuckle

"He just wants to join in" he smiles "patience little dude, your time will come" he says placing his hand on my bump "you hungry yet twinkle"

"Twinkle twinkle ickle star" Kaia says looking up at Damian

"That's right baby, and mami, you and Mateo are the brightest stars in Papi's sky" he says kissing her head

"Where Mateo?" She asks and Damian smiles

"Right here remember" he says pointing to my bump "he's not quite cooked yet, we have to wait a little longer"

"Baby" she says putting her hand on top of Damian's

"Hey why don't we go to our favourite restaurant, you could get some mofongo" he smiles

"I would love to but you know I can't eat it" I sigh

"Oh right. I keeping forgetting little dude doesn't like it" he says "how about we get ice cream instead?" He asks and Kaia cheers, he passes her to me and kisses the tip of my nose before heading along the beach for ice cream.

As I hold our little angel close it's never far from my mind that things aren't completely perfect. Andy and I still weren't talking and I missed him a great deal. Liv was still being Liv but we had learnt to deal with it better, to communicate better and as a couple and a family we had never been happier.

Although Mateo hadn't been planned we were both over the moon when we found out I was pregnant and Damian even more so when he found out he was getting a son.

"Here we go, chocolate for my little angel, mint chocolate chip for mi amor and cookies and cream for me" he says sitting down "he hands Kaia a small cone and with in seconds her face is covered making us both laugh.

"We all set for her birthday party this weekend?" Damian asks

"Yeah everyone's coming including Matt, Rhea, Dom and Finn" I say "the cake and food are ordered, yeah everything is set"

"Uncle bro! Aunty Mosh Mosh" Kaia cheers and Damian laughs

"Yeah crazy Aunty Mosh Mosh" he says "she spoils you far too much"

"Just think what she'll be like when this one arrives" I chuckle

"We're going to need a bigger house, we don't have room for all the stuff she buys" he laughs "it literally needs it's own room"

"That's not a bad idea" I smile "the bigger the house, the more our family can grow"

"Hmmm Mami likes having Papi's babies huh?" He smirks kissing me softly

"Mami wants as many as Papi will give her" I smirk back

"Be careful what you wish for" he chuckles "you may end up being pregnant for the foreseable furture"