22. Desperate

Skylar POV

The second the hotel room door closed Damians lips were on mine in a fiercely desperate kiss. I had been teasing him a little on the way back to the hotel while he drove. I had slowly run my finger tips up his arm and I had taken his hand and run it up between my legs.

I had chuckled as the car starting going faster and he started swearing at other cars telling them to get out of his way. It became clear how badly he wanted me when his shirt was off before we got through the door.

Pressing me against the wall his lips part from mine and begin a passionate descent down my throat. I close my eyes as my fingers tangle into his hair. I feel his hands grip my shirt before he rips it from my body in one swift movement.

"D!" I gasp as he kisses his way down to the valley of my breasts

"Don't worry mi amor I'll buy you a new one" he says "I just need you so bad right now"

Suddenly and with strength I didn't know I had I start to push him back towards the bed. Stopping I look up at him and bite my lip before making short work of his remaining clothing.

"Get on the bed" I demand and he smirks before making himself comfortable.

Slowly I remove each piece of my remaining clothing teasing him more and I can see from his eyes that it is killing him. I get on the bed and straddle his lap as I run my hands up his body.

"Fuck you're so beautiful" he growls as he gently squeezes my hips "Ride me baby" he says lifting me up slightly.

I take his length in my hand and slowly lower myself down on to him enjoying the delicious feeling of him filling me completely. I lean down and place my lips on his as he starts to guide the movement of my hips.

"That's it baby just like that" he breathes as I roll my hips the way he wants me to. I lean towards him a little and he takes a nipple in his mouth swirling his tongue around it instantly making me buck my hips faster

"Oh my god......D......oh.....yes.....yes......oh....shhhiiittt" I cry out as I come apart around him

"Fuuccckk" he growls as he finds his release with me "damn that was amazing, I should let you tease me more often" he smirks

"Let me? I don't believe I gave you a choice in the matter" I chuckle breathlessly

"I don't know if I've told you today but I love you twinkle.......so much" he says pecking my lips

"I love you" I smile "you are my world Damian Priest, never forget that"

I gently move off him and snuggle up beside him as he wraps an arm around me. As he runs his fingertips up and down my arm I trace the tattoos on his chest.

"Oh damn I wasn't too rough with you was I?" He says suddenly "I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking"

"No you weren't, I'm fine" I smile "and when I can feel my legs I want an action repay" I smile and he laughs that deep laugh that I love so much

"You know it really is a dream come true" he says placing a hand on my stomach "doing all this with you......it means everything. There is no one else in this world I want to do this with.....only you"

"Do you think they will keep it to themselves?" I ask

"I'm pretty sure they will have let it slip by now" he chuckles "I think we should tell Matt, we don't want him to hear it from some one else"

"Yeah good idea.....but not right now" I say snuggling further into him "how do you think Liv will take it?"

"Knowing her badly" he says "I want you to stay with me at all times, no going off alone.....promise me"

"Why? Do you think she will do something?" I ask beginning to worry

"I hope not but at this point I don't trust her" he says "I just need to know you're safe"

"Alright I promise" I say "but let's not think about it anymore"

"Why don't we tal, about the wedding" he smiles "I have almost all the things I describe arranged and I thought we could incorporate the gender reveal into it......what do you think?"

"I love that idea.....but how?" I ask "maybe have the cake coloured?" I suggest

"We could but I was thinking we could take everyone by suprise" he says "we don't tell anyone we are going to do it and surprise everyone.......maybe we could include it in our vows?" He says

"Have you sorted the flowers yet?" I ask

"I'm working on it why?" He asks

"What if we included the colour into the flowers.....you know drop a hint" I say

"I like your thinking" he smirks "I can not wait to marry you again, its going to be the best day"

The DecoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara