13. Used

Damian POV

"D don't just look at me say something" Sky snaps growing ever more upset at the situation

"Aww you didn't think he was actually interested in you did you?......oh that's so sweet" Liv says mockingly "allow me to explain, it's me he wants, he just needed me to realise what we had, so he used you to make me jealous, it worked and now we're going to make this work, right baby?" She says wrapping her arms around my waist but I immediately push her away.

Apparently my actions alone aren't enough as Sky pushes between us and begins to rush off down the beach "Sky......wait" I say rushing after her "SKY!" I shout but she just grabs her stuff and runs away towards the hotel.

"She'll get over it" Liv says rubbing my shoulders but I shrug her off me

"Stop touching me, you make my skin crawl" I say spinning round to look at her "why would you do that? Why? She's never done anything to you. Like it or not, she is my wife, I love her and so help me if I lose her becuase of you......."

"You love her? So there really was something going on behind my back?" She gasps

"No nothing happened until you and I split up" I say "you ended it, you walked away, you left me. You have no right to try and ruin my life"

"Only becuase you gave me no choice. I wanted to work things out but you weren't willing to try" she says "I knew the whole decoy thing was a bad idea, we never should have done it"

"We would have split up anyway" I say shaking my head "there is only so much distrust one person can take and I reached my limit" I say walking away towards the hotel with only one thing in mind, making sure my wife doesn't leave me.

Skylar POV

I had heard Damian calling after me but I just didn't want to hear what he had to say. His silence had spoken volumes, she had stood there and told me that he wanted her, that he had used me and my husband stood there and said nothing, all he could do was look at me.

"Hey Sky, where are you going? What's wrong?" Rhea asks taking hold of me as I reach the elevator

"He used me Rhea" I sob "he used me to make Liv jealous, he doesn't love me, he doesn't want me, it was always her"

"No way, that can't be true" she says hugging me "he loves you, I know he does"

"I'm going to pack my things and leave tomorrow" I say "can I stay with you tonight?" I ask

"Sure of course, here's the key for my room" she says "you go do what you need to do and I'm going to sort him out" she says and I look at her "don't worry he won't come near the room unless you want him to"

I step into the elevator as Rhea heads out of the hotel "Sky, Please!" I hear him call out but the doors close just as Rhea stops him. I lean back against the cool wall of the elevator and take a deep breath. Right now I felt like some one had stuck I knife right through my heart and I couldn't take how much it hurt.

How could he make love to me like he did, in public no less when he was just using me, why would he let things go that far?

Once I reach my room I throw all my stuff into my case and head to Rhea's room. When I step out into the corridor the elevator opens and Damian comes dashing out with Rhea hot on his heels.

"Sky please I need you to hear me out" he breathes "I love you I swear I do"

"Priest I told you to leave her for now" Rhea says trying to pull him away but instead he just falls to his knees in front of me

"Twinkle.......my Twinkle I am begging you to just talk to me" he says "I am on my knees asking you not to leave me, nothing she said was true, I will do anything, I'll forget my match and we can go home, we could get married again do it properly this time with our friends and families, just please, please don't go"

"I'm not in the habit of making the same mistake twice" I say walking around him "I wish you luck in your match but I won't be there to see it"

"I can't live without you Sky......I need you" he calls after me and I can tell from his voice that he is crying "Rhea please, help me out here, you know how much I love her" he pleads

"I know" Rhea sighs "just give her some space for tonight"

The last thing I see as the doors close is Damian still on his knees in the corridor, tears running down his face as his fingers rake through his hair. A part of me wanted to stop the elevator and go to him but I just couldn't ignore the fact that he had stood silently by as she broke my heart.

"I don't think you should leave without talking to him Sky" Rhea says "by all means stay with me tonight, have some space, but tomorrow I think the two of you should talk, he adores you that's clear to see. Don't let her ruin what you two have. You do love him right?"

"Of course, I love him more than anything but he stood there and said nothing. She was breaking my heart right in front of him and he just watched. That hurt more than anything"

"He's an idiot I'll say that much, just don't give up on him yet" she says as we enter her room "if you walk away from him you'll be making a huge mistake"