12. Backlash

Skylar POV

From the moment I had agreed to accompany Damian to Puerto Rico I had been able to shake the feeling that is was a bad idea. Our relationship was still very new not to mention complicated to explain, on top of that the last thing I wanted was for Liv to think we were rubbing this in her face.

I had suggested out of respect for Liv's feelings that I stay at home but Damian was having none of it, he said he needed me by his side to support him and he didn't want to be apart from me so soon after we had gotten together.

One good thing about this trip was that I had made a new friend in Rhea and I was also getting to spend time with my brother. Since Damian was busy with promotional stuff Rhea insisted I go shopping with her.

"You feeling any better about being here?" She asks as we walk along a parade of shops.

"Not really, I never planned for any of this to happen and I can't imagine how hurt Liv must be" I sigh

"What you need to remember Sky is that he wasn't happy" she says "she wanted a toned down version of him and it was making him miserable, I've never seen him as happy as he is with you"

Just then Rhea stops out side a beach wear store and I smirk creeps across her face "your doing the jet ski thing with him later right?" She asks and I nod "I think you should have a little fun with him" she smiles dragging me into the shop

I follow her bemused as she scans the racks of beach wear before finally grabbing something "perfect" she smiles turning to me and holding up a barely there bikini top with matching thong bottoms.

"No way" I say shaking my head wide eyed

"Oh come on, just imagine his face when he's trying to do an interview and he sees you in this, it will be hilarious" she laughs "and it's not like you don't have the body for it, here I think purple will look great on you"

"I'm going to need something to go over it, don't want to give them game away straight away" I smile as I take it from her

"Atta girl" she grins "this is going to be so much fun"

Damian POV

Sky had agreed to meet me down on the beach in front of our hotel once she was done shopping with Rhea. I was doing some promo work for the PLE and it involved jet ski's, I'd asked Sky to join me because I knew riding a jet ski was something she really wanted to try.

As I'm stood in front of the camera talking about my upcoming match out of the corner of my eye I see Sky walk over to the sun loungers and put her stuff down. She looks over at me and smiles and as it always does my heart races.
Her hair is loose and she is wearing a black beach dress, she looks beautiful and I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

Still talking as I watch her my promo comes to a screeching holt as  she removes her beach dress to reveal the tiniest purple bikini I have ever seen. My eyes widen, my mouth falls open and I completely forget what I'm supposed to be saying.

"Damian.........Damian? Are you alright?" The interviewer asks

"Huh.....oh yeah......I'm good" I say swallowing hard, but just as I think I've regained composure she turns her back to me showing me she's in a thing, he perfect ass is on show for all to see and I'm suddenly glad I'm not in shot from the waist down.

"Está tratando de matarme (is she trying to kill me)" I say under my breath

"All right let's get you both ready to Jet Ski" the guy says and I nod following him towards the ski's

We put on our life jackets and the guys help us on to the jet ski's, they talk us through how to use them and then we take off. As we speed over the ocean, the warm water spraying over us I can't help but notice how alive she looks, she's having the time of her life and I get to call this incredible woman my wife.

Eventually we bring the ski's back into the beach and disembark, our life jackets are taken, the camera crew leaves and we are left alone in the warm ocean. I wade over to her and wrap my arms around her as she beams at me.

"Tell me mi amor, we're you just trying to tease me or were you trying to kill me" I smile as she wraps her arms around my neck

"I don't know what you mean" she smiles biting her lip

"I'm talking about you leaving very little to my imagination, not to mention the imagination of any other man looking at you" I say pulling her close

"Let them look, you're the only one who gets to touch" she says "I could always take it off if you don't like it" she smirks

"I didn't say I didn't like it" I say kissing her softly "but if you take it off now I will have to make love to you right here in the ocean"

With a playful smile on her lips her arms leave my neck and her hands go under the water, when they come back up she is holding her bikini bottoms in her hand. Instantly my lips find hers as I move us a little deeper into the water.

With one hand I lower my shorts just enough to free myself before lifting her and wrapping her legs around me. As I ease into her she let's out a soft moan, slowly she moves her hips as the water laps around us and I feel her quickly tighten around me.

"Oh god D" she breaths

"Let it go mi amor, come for me" I whisper and at my words she falls apart around me.

Once we've caught our breath we re arrange our clothing before heading back towards the beach hand in hand. She leans against my arm as we walk a contented smile on her lips.

"What do you say we head back to the hotel and continue what we started" I say softly

"I say you're on Mr Priest" she smiles

"I love you Mrs Priest" I smile kissing her hair

"Are you serious? You're with her?" Turning I find Liv standing on the beach looking a mixture of angry and hurt and she looks between me and Sky "all those times you told me nothing was going on, you were lying! And what was all that talk about working things out? I thought it was me you wanted?"

"D?" Sky says looking up at me, tears pooling in her eyes "What is she talking about?"