PART 11

Maan Meri Jaan

Part 11

Sana reach bust stand but bus is left from there.

She try to catch bas with running behind the bus. But she failed.

Sana is in her mind;
Haye Durga maa kya ho gaya hai ye bus chut gai or uprse ye mere khadush sir ko kya ho gaya hai pata nahi aaj to me pakka gai wo chodenge nahi mujhe. 😞

On the other side Sid reach office.

Everyone is stood up front of him and wish good morning.

He is searching for Sana but he didn't find her so he ask Jassi that where is she?

Jassi; Sir wo aai nahi hai roj 9 baje tak aa Jati hai aaj late ho gai hai shayd Uske exam aa rahe haina to may be padhai ki wajhse.

Sid: okay no problem jab wo aaye use bolna Maine bulaya hai mere cabin me aaye…

Jassi okay sir coffee Lau aapke liye?

Sid: nahi thanks 😊

After that he goes to his cabin and start working but his mind still stuck on Sana that you she is late ?

On the other side At bus stand..

Sana is still waiting for bus and also worried about her sadu boss who is angry on her.

At the time bus arrived and she take relief that now she finally going office.

After an hour she rech office .

She is seat on her chair and start working…

Menwhile Jassi is forget to tell her that Sid is meet  her when she came.

On the other side Sid is now frustrated bcz it's 2 hours he is waiting for Sana.

And then he stood up from chair and came outside of his cabin and find Sana is talking with Kartik and they give high figh to eo. And laugh 😃.

This is enough for him.

He goes near them and shouted

Miss Sharma

Listen this Sana become flinching in fear bcz never ever he shouted like this.

Sid; miss Sharma aap yaha kam karne aati hai ya apne sathi colleague ke sath gossip karne ? Aapko shayd yaad na ho to Bata du ke is office ka rule hai yaha gossip karna mana hai do u get that ?

Boliye miss Sharma do u get that.

She nodded her head in yes.

Sid; say in words miss Sharma.

Sana: yes sir.

Sid; or ek baat rule todne ka sokh hai tumhe ?

Maine jab bola tha ke office me aao to mujhse aake milna to aai kyu nahi?
Yaha gossip Karni thi isliye hhhhh bolo ?

Sana; nahi sir wo mujhe pata nahi tha aapne bulaya hai Agar pata hota to me aa Jati sorry sir.

At the time Jassi came and Apologies to Sidharth that she forget to tell her that u want to meet her.

Sabke sab blukad hai 😤😤😤
He left from there…

Jassi: sorry Sana wo me batana bhul gai.

Meri wajhse sir ne tumhe Dat diya I m really sorry.

Sana; it's okay me aati ho warna sir phir se gussa karnege ke me nahi gai.