PART 80

Maan Meri Jaan

Part 80

The day of result

Sana is preparing breakfast for everyone.In last 2 days  Sid is not talk with Shehnaaz bcz he want to spend time with her and she has no time for him bcz of sheema.

He left elary at office.

Sana is thinking that she give him surprise to visit the office.

Sid is buzzy in work at the time he recive a call from Nakul that they are in hospital and sheema want to abbot the child.
Listen this he become shocked and tell him that he is coming to hospital.

After that he go to hospital and meet Nakul and sheema. And he ask sheema that y she is doing this. She tell him that the child's father is not Nakul and the father of child is not ready to accept the child so she want to abbot the child.

Listen this Nakul became shocked 😲.
His feet no longer on floor.

He manage himself and tell her that he will accept the child and her also but in one condition that she will never tell anyone that this child father is not Nakul.

Sheema is agreed with Nakul and Sid also agreed with it.

After that they meet doc and doc check Sheema and inform that everything is perfect.
Mother and child both are healthy.

After sometime Sid reach office and he learn that he have to go for a meeting.

So he left with Neha.

They reach the client office.

All are waiting for miss Kapoor.

Sid didn't have any idea that miss Kapoor mean Sonia.

He is buzzy in call.

On the other side

Sana reach her college to see her result.

She stand front of notice board and before see the result she pray to God.

Then she see her result and become happy 😊  she want to share with Sidharth so she call him but his phn is on vibrate 📳 mode.
He didn't notice that.

So she call adith bhai to know about Sidharth.

Adith bhai inform that he is buzzy in meeting with client in another office.

She tell him that Send the location she will came at the place.

Adith bhai send her the location.

At meeting room.

Sonia Kapoor enter with her assistant and seat beside Sidharth. He didn't realize that Sonia is seat beside him.

Meeting is start and Sidharth's contract is only on meeting.

After sometime sonia put her hand on his thigh and Sid feel someone's hand and he see Sonia and become shocked 😲.

Sid in low voice but in anger

Sid: don't u dare to try to touch me otherwise I forgot that u r a woman and I will not spare u in front of everyone.

Sonia ; I don't care Sidharth do what ever u want.

Saying this she touch his private part on fabric.

This is enough for him and he stood up from chair and came outside of meeting room in anger 😠.

Sonia follow him and came outside.