PART 62

Maan Meri Jaan

Part 62

After 2 days

Last day of Sana's exam.

Sid is hell buzzy to finish his work as soon as possible bcz he knows his naazu is coming today. He want to spend Some time with her before marriage bcz when marriage rituals start they can't meet eo.

In 2 days they can't talk bcz she is angry on Sidharth. And he is hell irritated and frustrated bcz she didn't receive his calls and ans any msg. Also pammi maa is came back to indor bcz she have to do preparation of marriage.

Sana and adith bhai is in Ujjain.

Sid is seating alone in his cabin and thinking about the incident which happened when he is waiting for her call.

Flashback

Sid is at home and sending some email and the family members are start preparation of sidnaaz engagement.

Rita Maa: Sidharth tu Kab chalega tere outfit select karne engagement najdik aa gai hai teri pr tu hai ke aata hi nahi formal pahen ke aayega kya sare functions me ?

Kiara: ha auntie lag to aise hi raha hai kyunki Sid ke paas time hi nahi hai pura din office me or ghar aake bhi laptop me hi raheta hai ye formal clothes me hi aayega.

Sid: just shut up Kiara.

Kiara: kya yaar Sid jabse aai hu tabse dekh rahi ho tumhare pass time hi nahi hai mujshe baat bhi nahi karte na ghumane leke gaye
Me yaha tumhari sadi attend karne aai ho or tum ho ke time hi nahi hai yaar aisa bhi kya buzzy jo dosto ke liye time nahi hai tumhare pass.  Pahele to aise nahi the tum.

Sid: dekh pakka mat mujhe Mera mood nahi hai abhi ye sab sun ne ka.

Kiara: ha ha meri baat thodi sunoge tum aaj Kal to tumhe sirf Shehnaaz ki hi baate achi lagati hai kisi or ki sunte kaha ho tum 😏😏😏😏

She said in flow flow and didn't realize that she talking about Shehnaaz.

Sid is already irritated by his office staff  and now Kiara's words are put ghee on fire.

Sid stood up from sofa and he didn't realize that he is on call from Shehnaaz.

Sid: just shut up mujhe nahi sun ni kisi ki bhi backwash smaji .

This is enough for Shehnaaz she is crying and take hiccups.
Sid listen this and he think that Kiara is crying.

Sid; ab ye rona bandh Karo or jao yaha se mujhe baat nahi Karni tumse smaji jao .

And he turn and see on laptop that Shehnaaz on call and listen this.

And she cut the call before Sid clarify that it's not for you.

Sid hurriedly take his mobile and go to his room and call her but she didn't pick up his calls . He msg her but she didn't even see the msg.

Sana upset bcz she have her chumps.
And her stomach and back are paining like hell.
Sid didn't even know about it.

Flashback end.

Sid is in his mind
Naazu kyu apne lagane pe chalti ho ek baar meri baat to sun lo Maine wo Kiara ko bola tumko nahi plz baat kar na musjhe u know na mujhe nahi acha lagata Jab tumse baat nahi hoti plz  ek baar to baat kar apne Sona se .

He is thinking to see her photo on his mobile and creases her pic.

He kissed her pic on mobile .

Abhi tum exam de rahi hogi aaj tu waps aaja phir milke me tujhe baat karunga bas tu aja jaldi se.  Ye Sam Kab hogi .