PART 77

Maan Meri Jaan

Part 77

Sid lose his temper.

Adith bhai and Nakul worried bcz they know no one can calm down his anger except Shehnaaz.  And she is not present at home.

They also angry after seeing the whole footage.

At the time Sid take his Phn and see msg.
He open his phn and see it's Shehnaaz voice msg.

He connect his Bluetooth and play.

Sana: Sona I miss you plz jaldi aa jao aap me wait Kar rahi ho aapka. Aap jaldi se kam khatam karke aapki naazu ke paas aa  jaiye na mujhe kuch acha nahi lagata aapke bina sab hai par aap nahi ho. Plz came back soon. Aapko pata hai aapki naazu aapke bina adhuri hai.Me nahi reh sakti aapke bina .
Aap sahi keh te ke sab log ache nahi hote jaise tu hai. Aap bas aa jao mujeh aapke shiva kuch nahi chahiye.

I love you Sona missing you.

She control her sob while saying this.

Listen her voice he feel sukoon and feel the pain behind her every words.
A long tear escape from his eyes.

Adith bhai and Nakul shocked to see him like this.  In few minutes ago he is like to kill someone and now he is like to beyond there expectation.

Only Shehnaaz has power to do this.
He wipe his tears and think something

Sid: adith tum tickets book karvao in family ki aaj ki raat inki aakhri rat hai yaha Kal subh ye mujhe ghar me nahi dikhne chahiye.

Adith: bhai subh tak ka wait kyu karna abhi hi bhej do na aise log jitne jaldi jaye utna acha hai.

Nakul; ha bhai me agree karta hu.

Sid: I know par Maine kuch socha hai Uske liye mujhe subh tak ka time chahiye.
Aditya aata hoga.

Hum phir discuss karenge.

Tab tak normal raho shaq nahi hona chahiye ghar me kisi ko.

Adith bhai: okay bhai .

They all came outside of the cctv room.

They start walking to way home to Meet everyone.

He still listening her voice msg again and again.

On the other side

Pammi maa and Sana made a plan to go hch and then eat gol gappe.

Sana didn't have idea that Sid is back.

Pammi maa:Sanu

Sana; ji maa

Pammi maa: Sanu aaj rat ruk jayegi waise bhi Raichand ji hai nahi or tu pagphere ke liye aai to ruki nahi to ho sake to ruk ja .

Sana: ji maa me ek baar maa se baat karlu wo permission de to ruk jaungi.

Pammi maa: thik hai kar le baat me ready ho Jati ho.

Saying this she go her room to get ready to go.

Sana have also no mood to go home bcz of Bua ji .

So she decided to stay there till Sid back.

She call Rita Maa to inform about this.

Rita Maa recive a call from Shehnaaz.

Rita Maa see that and Sid do ishara to not say that he is there. And maa agreed.
He said to put phn on speaker so he also listen.

Rita Maa;hello beta