PART 83

Maan Meri Jaan

Part 83

Sid is in there bed room and thinking how to talk with Shehnaaz.

At the time he listen the dail of unlock code of there room and become happy that finally Shehnaaz is came to meet him.

He spread his Arms with wide smile when he see her.

But she ignored him and goes near cupboard to take her clothes and duvet.

Sid: naazu aise karegi mere sath?
Plz mat karna me mean nahi karta mere words ko wo Maine bola sirf thoda mahol halka karne ke liye tune dil pe le liya.

Sana: insan wahi bolta hai Jo Uske dil me hota hai aapke dil me thi ye baat isliye aapne bola warna mahol halka karne ke liye aap kuch or bhi bol skate the par aapne wahi bola jo aapke dil me tha.

Sid; naazu plz

Sana didn't say anything and left from there.

Sid became irritated.

He seat on bed and thinking about Sana's behavior.

He is in her mind
Kya karu me iska ?
Har baat pe itna react kyu karna hai?
Itna kya bol diya Maine?
Galti se nikal gaya mere muh se phir bhi use lagata hai ke Maine jan buj ke bola.
Hadd hai.

Ye ladkaiya inti complicated kyu hoti hai?
Har baat me ready raheti hai kuch bhi bolo Har  chiz ka Matlab nikal na hai wo bhi ulta or ladai Karni hai.
Matlab insan majak bhi na kare
Har chiz ka Uske paas apana Matlab hota hai or us Matlab pe lad legi par ye nahi ke Ek baar meri baat sun le .

Thik hai karna hai Jo kare me nahi mana ne wala .

Par Nind to aayegi nahi gadhi ne gandi aadat dal di hai Uske baho Me Sone ki .
Kya karu ?
Use bulane jaunga to aayegi nahi attitude dikahyegi.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh koi ne me bhi Sidharth Raichand hu rat ko meri baho Me hogi.

At midnight

Sid unlock his door and goes to dadi's room.

He enter inside without making sound.

When he enter he see Shehnaaz is sleeping 😴

He think in his mind while seeing her

Wahhhhh meri Nind uda ke madam yaha maje se so rahi hai or me soch raha tha ke ye bhi nahi soi hogi meri tarah.

Sahi hai beta par abhi me yaha zayada der nahi reh skata Agar kisi ne dekh liya to juloos nikal jayega.

He take her in to his strong arms and take her in to there bed room before someone else see them.

Dadi see Sid when he is going and a wide smile appear on her face. After that she sleep.

Sid enter inside there room and lock the door.

And carefully put her on bed.

He remove his t shirt and lay down beside her and remove her top along with her b**

And sleep on her belly.

They always sleep like this..
They now use to sleep like this.

Sid kiss her lips and Suck her twins.

Sana feel his lips on her body and understand that Sid take her in to there bed room.

She didn't give reaction to him.

He gave so many love bite on her neck and belly.

She want to moan but she control herself.

After satisfied he sleep on same position.
Her twin is in his mouth.