PART 51

Maan Meri Jaan

Part 51

Some of his staff member record the video and send to adith bhai.

Adith bhai is waiting for Shehnaaz
He is at Sharma Niwas to pick up Shehnaaz.

He recive the msg but didn't show bcz he is buzzy to talk with pammi maa.

After sometime Sana finish cooking and pack the lunch. Then she goes from freshnup and change her clothes.

She wear Sidharth's favorite colour shoot.
She came outside and take the lunch and left with adith bhai to reach office.

When they on the way to office she receive a call from Jassi to come early at office.

Sana feel something wrong happened in office so she is tell adith bhai to reach office as soon as possible.

At Raichand office

Sid hit dheeraj like a lion 🦁 he didn't stop for sec everyone is standing and see this but know one have to courge to stop Sidharth Raichand bcz they all know about Sidharth's anger.

Shehnaaz and adith bhai reach office.

Shehnaaz reach the floor when Sid is present and all others.

She see Sidharth hit dheeraj.
Dheeraj is now half conscious.

Sana think if she will not stop him he will surely kill him.

Sana is thinking how to stop him bcz if she will goes near him and try to Clam down him he will not like it bcz he is private person.
He didn't like when his personal life came front of his office staff.

But she have no option so she decided that she will face consequences after that.
Right now more important is stop him.

Sana goes near Sid and hug him tightly and says

Sana; Sona Sant ho jaiye bas mar jayega wo aap chod dijiye use.

Listening this he leave him.

All the staff members shocked to see this bcz he hit him since half an hour and when Shehnaaz came and Say something to him he leve the dheeraj.

Sid call security and tell them that take him to the hospital and next time he will not seeing in his office otherwise he fire security guards.

The security guard take dheeraj to hospital.

Sana take Sid in cabin.
He seat on his chair and put his head on headboard.

Sana take glass of water and give it to Sidharth.

He drink the water and put the glass on table.

Sid; kaha thi tum ab tak inta late kyu aai?
College to 12 baje khatam ho gaya tha tumhara or ye kya subh kuch or pahena tha abhi kuch or ?

While serving the plate for both of them se answer.

Sana: wo me ghar gai thi aapke liye lunch bana ne. College khatam hone ke baad Maine socha ke lunch time hone wala hai to maien socha aapke liye apne hatho se banau isliye Der ho gai.  I m sorry.
Or dress kharab ho gai thi jab me bana rahi thi khana to aata gund te waqt aata lag gaya to change Kar liya. Kyu ye acha nahi hai?

Sid; Maine aisa Kab kaha.

She goes near him with the plate .
She put the plate on table and pull the chair for her when Sid seeing her.

Sid: alag chair pe baithogi?

she understood what he try to say.
She put the chair back in place and seat on his lap.
She take a bite and fed him with full of love ❤️