PART 99

Maan Meri Jaan

Part 99

Naazu where are you taking me.. sidharth asked while following shehnaz , his hands were rested on Shehnaz  shoulder to not fall on the floor because his eyes were blindfolded.
" just wait a second" Shehnaz said her voice is filled with excitement.
" Okay okay jaan ." He replied
After a few minutes they finally reached to their own room.
"Open your eyes Sona  " Shehnaz told sidharth after taking off his blindfold.

Sidharth did same as he was told.
Sidharth was totally surprised with the decoration done by Shehnaz in their room. Colourful balloons and flowers lays all over the floor and big happy anniversary is written on the wall along with big hearts Balloon.
" It's beautiful Jaan " he said after pulling her into a hug.
" Sidharth apna surprise to open krke dekho " she said in his ears.
And sidharth eyes falls on the gift laid on the bed. Sidharth moves towards the bed.

" Sidharth gues kro gift mei kya hoga? " Shehnaz asked.

" Umm judging from the size of the gift I think it will be My favourite pair or shoes?" Sidharth guessed.
"No " Shehnaz giggles loudly. Which make sidharth more curious about the gift.
He immediately took gift in his hand and started tearing the gift wrapper.

Sidharth frowned when he saw another box inside the gift box.
" Is it prank Shehnaz? " sidharth asked.
" No no sidharth keep opening it you will definitely found a best gift of your life" Shehnaz exclaimed with grin all over her face. She can't waite to see the happiest face of her husband.
Sidharth once again started opening the gift box.
He saw a pair of shoes inside it..but the size of shoes are very small..like they are shoes for cute little baby..
Sidharth giggles after seeing cute shoes..

" Shehnaz this shoes are not of my size...this are for small baby.." Sidharth said.

Why my husband is so dumb..? Shehnaz said in her mind..
" Mere bhudhu husband gift ko ache se open kro.."  Shehnaz said..

Sidharth saw another small box when took out the small shoes out of the box..

" Hold it wiffy " he handed the shoes to shehnaz and started opening the wrapper of the box.
His eyes widened when he saw test kit..with two lines on it. He was surprised when he saw this..
"Shehnaz is this your test result" he asked while looking in her eyes.
Shehnaz noded her Head.
" Are we going to become parents?"
Shehnaz once again nodded her head.
Sidharth placed box on the bed and immediately hold her Shehnaz from shoulder.
"Is it really true " sidharth once again asked to confirm it.

Shehnaz noded with a smile.
Sidharth bent down  little and lift her naaz in his happiness. He started twirling her in air.
"Yeahhhhhhhh!!! We are going to become parents.." sidharth exclaimed in happiness
It's a joyful moment for them. Finally they are going to become parents soon.

Sid: Thankyou Shehnaz thankyou for giving me the best gift of my life"
Giggling sound was echoing in there room.

Sid became numbed don't know how to react.
A tear escape from his eyes.

Sid; Jaan

Sana; ji

Sid; mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha hai
Is this reality or dream ?

Sana; Sona yakeen kar lijiye ye reality hai.
Koi dream nahi hai.

Sid;Jaan ek baar khud apne muh se bolna

Sana; thik hai

Sona we r pregnant.
We are going to parents soon.

Listen this he become emotional and hug her.