PART 37

Maan Meri Jaan

Part 37

Next morning

Sid didn't sleep whole night he was worried about Shehnaaz bcz she didn't eat last 2days.

He knows that she is going threw lot of things in these days.

He goes to washroom for freshnup and get ready to go hospital.
And also he is talking with doctor and Aditya to know about santokh papa's condition.
Aditya is present in hospital whole night bcz Sid tell him to stay in hospital bcz he knows Sharma family didn't allow him to meet them and help them. So he tell Aditya to help him.

Rita Maa also there with Shehnaaz with whole night and she try lost of time that Shehnaaz eat something but she didn't.
She informed Sid that she will not eat anything.
He become restless and helpless after knowing this.

Sid reach hospital.

He meet doc and knowing that santokh papa is serious. He is not responding any medicine.
They informed that they decided to give injection 💉 which is not available in there hospital so they have to bring it hurriedly bcz it's serious.
Sid informed everyone who help him to buy the injection 💉 for santokh papa.
And he also goes to find the injection 💉.

Sans is thinking what she can do and her father become perfectly fit and find.

Rita Maa goes home for freshnup. And bring some food for Shehnaaz and her family.

Pammi maa is worried how they will manege the money for santokh papa's treatment.

Pammi maa; Sukanya hum kaise sab manege karenge itne sare paise ? Hai bhi nahi hamre pas. Me ek kam karti ho mere ye gold ke kangan girvi rakh dete hai use paise aa jayenge .

Sukanya; nahi jiji aisa mat Karo bhaisab ko pata chalega to unhe acha nahi lagega aap jante hai na unko nahi pasand ye sab wo gussa karenge.

Pammi maa: to me kya karu itne sare paise kaha se lau or doc ne injection bhi mangvaya hai wo bhi Lana hai kaise hoga sab?

The whole conversation listen by Shehnaaz.
She is thinking how to help her mother without knowing her that she is helping them.

At the time Aditya  and sid arrived with the injection 💉 which doc prescribed.

Sid give the injection to Aditya and tell him that not informed Sharma's that he take injection for santokh papa.

So Aditya do that.

Shehnaaz know everything about that.
She want to see Sidharth but he didn't came in front of her and everyone bcz he knows that if he came I'm front of Shehnaaz he will lose his control.

Shehnaaz also know this but her heart want to see him.
She also become restless.

But she know this is not the right time to meet him.

Outside of the hospital media is arrived bcz Sonia sent them and inform about Sidnaaz.

Everyone is now know about sidnaaz and Sid seeing this become angry but he calm down himself bcz he knows this is the hospital and not the right time show anger.
He tell adith bhai to handle the media.

On the other side

In Raichand office

Dheeraj and Kanishka become happy that now Shehnaaz is finally destroy by Sonia.

Dheeraj: ab aayega Maja Sidharth Raichand barbad karne me. Uski izzat mitti me mil gai is news ke aane se. Or Shehnaaz wo to ab kisi ko muh dikahne ke Kabil nahi rahi kyunki Uske family ne hi use itna jalil kar diya hai ke baki kisi ki jarurat hi nahi hai.
Case se to bach gai par ise nahi bachegi baap hospital me pada hai or maa uski Sakal dekhna nahi chahti.