PART 74

Maan Meri Jaan

Part 74

Sana is now under him.

Sid; naazu u doing wrong. Tune aaj mere andar ke shaitan ko Jaga diya hai.
Now u have to face consequences.
Now u can't walk properly till I came back.
But tell me one thing how u become bold suddenly and wear this red night shuit?

Sana; I m ready to face consequences.
I have no problem with your Dominate side infact mere Dominate Sona ko jaga ne ke liye hi Maine ye Kiya hai. Ghar Jane ke baad Maine bhut socha ke aapko surprise kya du to tab devi or Sanjana apne laptop me Hollywood movie dekh rahe the to waha se maien ye idea liya .
I know mujeh saram aati hai par aapne kaha na ke aap mere Pati hai to apake samne kya sarmana to aaj ke liye maien sari saram chod di or apake liye ye pahen liya kyu aapko acha nahi laga?

Sid; I love it Jaan I love it.

Saying this he gave her wet kisses on her neck.  He bite there and Suck the bite to snooth the pain.

He touch her part and start rubbing his finger on her clunt and she moan his name.
And he started Sucking her twins.
She feel pleasure.

They both forgot the world.
Room temperature is high by there actions.

Sid rubbing his finger constantly she is near to came when he remove his finger.

She open her eyes and see him.

Sid: naazu it's just a beginning the whole night is still remains so we go slowly and enjoying every moment.

Saying this he kiss her lips roughly amd she respond him in little anger bcz he remove his finger.

Sid understand that and do what ever she wants.  She bite his lips . He get cut on his lips and little blood came out from his lips.

He enjoyed that.

After satisfied with her lips he attack on her belly and running his fingers on her private part.  He goes near her part and start eating her with hungry lion who didn't eat his food.

She came for him 4 to 5 times.

Then he rub his d***** on her part and make ready for him.

He open the side dwar of bed side and take the condom and wear it.

Then he enter inside her without giving her warning and thurst her like madly. 

Sid; I m not showing u mercy .

Sana; I m not expecting this I love it.

Listen this he become more fast and they moas eo names.

They made love with eo till 4am.

And sleep in same position.

Next morning 🌄

Sid wake up when his phn started ringing he forgot to silent his phn.

He hurriedly take his mobile and cut the call before Sana wake up.

He put his phn on silent and creases her hair and made her sleep.

Bcz they both tiered by there night action.

He sleep again.

At 12 pm

Sana wake up bcz she goes to p**

She try to get up but she can't bcz Sid still inside her and sleep peacefully on her belly.

Sana: Sona plz uthiye I want to go p***