Part 19

Read this beautiful love story ❤️

Written by JJ_creation2709

Mann meri Jaan

Part 19

Sana hurriedly came outside of conference room and running 🏃‍♀️ Sidharth's cabin to give him the good news..

But when she enter she find that Sidharth is not in his cabin.

She came outside and ask peon about Sid and he informed her that he is left for some work.

Listen this she became sad 😔

Sana is in her mind
Yaar sir ko bhi abhi jana tha thodi Der baad nahi ja sakte the itni achi news deni thi pr ab wait Karna padega pata nahi Kab aayenge bhagwan sir ko jaldi office bhej Dena kyunki mujhe bhi jaldi jana hai Agar unko bina bataye gai to naraz ho jayenge waise bhi aaj Kal sdoo boss Banke hi ghum rahe hai 😏.

After that she doing her work.

At the time peon come and tell her that dheeraj sir is calling u for some work.

She goes to dheeraj's cabin.

Sana; my I came in sir?

Dheeraj; yes listen miss Sharma

Ye file lo or Raichand house Jake Rita mam ke signature in paper me Karva ke le aao urgent hai .

Sana: par sir me kaise Maine sir ka ghar  nahi dekha.

Dheeraj: it's okay tum office ke driver ke sath jao wo tumhe le jayega or unke sath wapas aa jana.

Sana: thik hai sir.

Saying this she take the file and left from there.

When she goes Kanishka and dheeraj talk eo.

Kanishka: ab aayega Maja ab ye is office ke bahar jab Sidharth ko pata chalega to ye gai .

Dheeraj; yes finally ise chutkara milega.

Kanishka: yes or phir hum aazad jo chahe kare pahele ki Tarah.

Dheeraj; yes .

They give high figh to eo .

On the other Sana reach Raichand house.

Seeing the house she became shocked 😲 bcz it's a huge.
The villa is so beautiful 😍 .

When she enter she Seeing a big hall which is decorated with simple and sober like Sidharth like.

There are 3 sofa to seat one big central table.

She is searching someone to ask Rita Maa.

At the time sheema is come down in hurry and she collide with Sana.