¹⁰

Chan pov

"What are you doing Daddy?"
"Oh, I'm just packing my stuff for the trip later." Questioning Lily looked at me. She tilted her head, which made me chuckle a little.

"I'm going on the trip with you and your group." Lily's face lit up.
"Really?!"
"Yeah!" I smiled back and went to get some bottles of water.

"When are we ready to go?"
"5 more minutes Lily.."

"Are uncle Changbin and uncle Jisung coming with us too?"
"No sweetie, it's a trip your kindergarten teacher planned. It'll be with your kindergarten group."
"Ahh.. Then why are you coming with us?"
"Because your teacher asked me if I could help him out taking care of you guys." Understandingly the little girl nod and went to put on her yellow shoes, which were matching her orange-white dress and her usual backpack.

"Lets go then."
"Yaayyyy!"

"Jeongin." The said boy turned around and started smiling.
"Good morning. I hope you slept good?"
"I did. And you?"
"Good, me too. There are 2 more kids we have to wait for and then we can start."

While Lily straight up went to Jake, who greeted me happily too, I stood next to Jeongin and waited with him for the last 2 kids.

When we were complete we walked to the next bus station, Jeongin in the front and I at the back. In the bus we tried all sitting together, which worked out quite good, because we managed to sit all together in the back.

"Mr Bahng?" I looked infront of me at a little boy. I think his name was Wooyoung.
"Yes?"
"What does love feel like?"

Surprised I looked at the little boy. I thought he would ask something about cars or bikes or anything else, but what love feels like.

"Uhm, probably like you are home. You feel comfortable around that person or persons. You enjoy being around them a lot and you can talk about everything with that person. You often think about that person too. I guess you'll just feel it if you love someone." The little boy nodded.

"San and I like each other a lot!" The boy next to him looked down a little embarrassed and started fiddling with his hands, which Wooyoung took in his. I smiled warmly at them.
"That's very sweet of you two." Wooyoung nooded insistently and kissed San's cheek, which made him blush a little. I chuckled and looked at Jeongin, who surprisingly even looked back at me. I slightly smiled, but he just kept looking back.

"Are you okay?" I whispered and Jeongin nodded looking back at the timetable information.

Arrived at the Zoo the little kids started getting a lot more bubbly than I thought. Although we were a quite little group compared to others. 10 kids and 2 adults.

We stayed in the Zoo for about 5 hours and then headed back to the kindergarten.

"Goodbye Mr Bahng! Thank you for earlier!" Wooyoung waved at me excitedly and went with San on his hand, who shyly waved at me too, after his mom. I waved back smiling and turned around again.

"So, what are your plans for today?" I asked Jeongin, who packed all his things up.
"I- I don't really know. I actually don't have any plans.." I smiled.
"Then we're going to do something."
"W-what about Lily?" Jeongin turned and looked for my daughter, who went to Jake's place earlier.
"She asked me if she could play with Jake and I agreed. His mom took her with them."
"Ah..okay. Then sure." The younger boy smiled and shouldered his backpack.

(12.10.2023)
(606 words)