¹³

Chan pov

I parked my car in one of the parking lots infront of the kindergarten and then got out. I closed the car door and leaned against it.

It was just 5.57pm so Jeongin would hopefully come out the building soon.

Not even 5 minutes later he stepped out of the door and looked around, probably searching for me. I stretched up my arm a little and waved at the younger one. A big smile spread on his face after seeing me, which led me to smile myself.

Jeongin walked into my direction and I could see a little red shine on his cheeks.

"Let me help you."
"Oh thank you.." I took his bag and put it in the backseat. I then opened the passangers door a let him sit in, before closing the door again. I got into the drivers seat myself and then drove off.

"So what did you plan on doing this evening?"
"I thought about going out for dinner. Just a little but really good restaurant. What do you think?" I stated and slightly turned to look at the pretty boy next to me.
"But I have nothing good to wear, I just-"
"You don't have to, I don't wear anything fancy either." Jeongin nodded and then looked back at the street.
"Okay then."

Around 10 to 15 minutes later we arrived at the little restaurant and I went to one of the baristas to ask for my reservation.
"Reservation for Bahng, right?"
"Yes, Sir."
"Please follow me." Jeongin and I followed the men and sat down at a table for two. The men gave us the menu right away and a few minutes later he asked us what we would like to drink and eat. We told him our orders and he then went back again.

"So, how was your week?"
"Pretty good I guess. It wasn't too bad. How was your week?"
"I guess so too. I made good progress."
"What is your job actually? You never told me, I mean you don't have to if you don't want to, but it would be great to know." Jeongin smiled innocently.

"I'm producing songs for a good known entertainment with two very good friends. I would almost say they are part of my family, we know each other for so long now."
"Wow that's really cool. Are there any songs that I could know?"

"I mean, do you know 3RACHA? The little group of 3, that are not showing their faces?"
"Yeah, I sometimes listen to their songs. They are really good to be honest. I really like the meanings of their songs." He said a little cheerfully, while I slowly nodded.

"Thank you." Realisation hit him after some time he thought about it.
"Oh my- no- are you?- For real?" I nodded.
"No way..- and then your good friends are.. the other two that are part of 3RACHA?"
"Yep."
"Oh my god.."

When we finished eating I payed everything, although Jeongin tried to pay. On the ride back, I caught him staring at me, but he tried to play it off.

"Come on, I don't blame you. Just say what you want to say."
"I-.. I can't." He laughed.

"How old are you actually, Jeongin? Not that I care, I'd just like to know." Smiling the younger looked up from his hands.
"20. But in a few months I'm turning 21.."
"That's a nice age. I wasn't able to do a lot when I was your age, due to Lily being just 1 year old. How are you spending your days these days?"
"Oh, I just.." On the ride back Jeongin kept talking about how he spends his days lately. I really enjoyed listening to him.

When we arrived at my apartment, I took Jeongins bag and we went upstairs together.

"So, are there any other plans for today?"
"Do you want to watch a movie?"
"Sure, I really like movies."
"What's your favourite one?"
"I like a lot of movies, but I guess 'New World' by Park Hoonjung is a pretty good one."
"Then lets watch it."

I searched for the movie, while Jeongin went to the bathroom once more. Meanwhile I got a few little snacks and something to drink.

I changed my clothes to a thin pullover and joggers and then waited for Jeongin.

"You can start."
"W-what?" Confused I looked at the younger, who slightly smiled.
"I mean.. the movie."
"Ah, yeah..right, sorry." I started the movie and set down more comfortable.

A few minutes into the movie I felt Jeongin slide a little closer to me. I tried playing it off by biting my lip and trying to go on focusing on the movie, which clearly didn't work. So I looked at the younger's face and lost myself in his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Hyung?"
"What?..Uh yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.." I cleared my throat and turned back to the screen.

However, I could not miss the opportunity to put an arm around the boy next to me.

Jeongin looked at me and blushed a little. But soon after he became a bit looser and laid his head on my arm.

A few minutes later Jeongin looked up at me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, but the younger smiled and shook his head.
"No, everything is fine." He looked me in the eyes and glanced at my lips once or twice, causing me to lick them, out of reflex.

Even after 5 minutes we still sat in the exact same position.

"Have I ever told you that you're the prettiest boy I've ever seen?" Blushing Jeongin looked away.
"I-.."
"Look at me." He looked back at me and I smiled.

"I really wanna kiss you right now."
"Then do it."

After hearing that I didn't hesitate anymore, gently grabbed the youngers cheek and kissed him passionately.

(12.13.2023)
(982 words)