²²

Chan pov

Later I left work at around 5pm and drove off to the kindergarten, to pick up Jeongin and Lily.

I parked the car infront of the little building and went inside. As soon as I opened the door I heard Lily calling me.

"Daddy!" Lily ran up to me and I picked her up just in time.
"How was your day sweetie?"
"It was so good!" She said and then leaned to my ear.
"Jake kissed me today!" She giggled into my ear. I gasped playfully.
"He kissed my princess?!" I clunged onto my heart.
"He better has a good excuse for that." Giggling the little girl looked at her ring, which she got from Jake the other day.

I then put Lily back down.
"Do you already want to go get your things and then come back?" Lily nodded and ran off to get her backpack and clothes. Meanwhile I went over to Jeongin, who was currently talking to another parent, which is why I stood a little aside.

When they where finished and the mom went outside with her daughter, Jeongin sighed. I went over to him and patted his back.

"Are you alright?" Surprised the younger looked at me, but then slowly nodded.
"I guess. But I don't want to talk about it here.."
"Lily went to get her things. If you're ready you can wrap up and we can leave."
"Sure, I'll get the other teacher." I nodded and stayed, while waiting for Lily and Jeongin to get back.

"Hello Mr Bahng!"
"Oh hey! Wooyoung, right?" The little boy infront of me nodded.
"Where's the boy you're always with?"
"Sannie? His dad already picked him up. But it's okay, Haewon and I also play together."
"Sounds good." Wooyoung nodded again and then turned around.
"Bye Mr Bahng!" He waved goodbye, which I replied.
"Goodbye Wooyoung."

"Cute boy, huh?" I turned around to look at Jeongin, who just put on his scarf. I nodded at Jeongin, who now smiled and said his goodbyes to the other teacher and the last four kids.

We walked out of the door and Lily straight up ran past us to the big door, which I opened. We went to the car and I drove us further into the city. As planned we wanted to visit the Christmas market today and spend some time together.

Arrived at the market, Lily started to jump excitedly, while I took Jeongins hand in mine.
"Look at the big tree!" Lily pointed at the Christmas tree that was around 50 metres away from us and turned to us smiling.

We walked around the market brought little things, ate some food and looked at the pretty lights hanging around.

"Waffles!" Lily ran over to the little waffle shop.
"Can I have one?"
"Sure, which one?" I took out my wallet and waited for Lily's decision.
"This one.." The little girl pointed at a waffle and Jeongin ordered it.

"That would be 11,000₩." The woman behind the little counter said and I gave her the money. We waited and soon after Lily happily ate her waffle.

When we were back home and brought Lily to bed, Jeongin and I sat on the couch. Earlier I asked Jeongin if he wanted to stay over the night again and he agreed.

"You know what idea just came to my mind?" The younger looked at me and shook his head.
"What idea?"
"What do you think about going to Lotte World tomorrow?"
"Lotte World? Sure! Lily probably would be very happy about it."
"I think so too." Smiling I looked at Jeongin, who laid his head back on my shoulder. I kissed his hairline and we went back to watching the movie which was playing.

(12.22.2023)
(626 words)