¹²

Chan pov

Now, 3 weeks later, we had mid of November and Lily and I just went out to go a little grocery shopping.

"Can I have a Samanco? Please please please!"
"But it's so cold princess. Are you sure?"
"Yes, pretty please..?"
"Don't complain later." We went inside the shop and I got Lily her Samanco.
"Thankies!"
"You're welcome."

"Hey Lily..! Delicious Samanco that you have there." Said girl looked up in surprise and started smiling after seeing who stood infront of her.
"Thank you Jeongin..!" Lily waved at him, which he returned and then turned to me.

"How come you're in this area?"
"My parents live here. I went to visit them, because they both are sick and I wanted to do their grocery shoppings."
"Ah okay then. How are you tho? I haven't seen you in a while, actually."
"I'm doing good.."
"Sure?"
"Yeah, what about you?"
"I'm fine too."
"Good to hear. I have to go on, which way do you have to go?"
"This way." I showed to my left and Jeongin smiled.
"Me too, maybe I can join you two?"
"Sure thing."

We then walked a few minutes together and talked about how our past days went, while Lily happily ate her Samanco and walked infront of us.

"I have to go this way now, but if you want to we could meet up again? I really enjoyed last time."
"Ofcourse we can, what about next weekend?"
"Friday?"
"Yeah, Lily is going to sleep at Jake's. I'll pick her up on Saturday evening. Is 6pm fine?"
"Okay, my shift ends 6pm. What-"
"I can pick you up from work, if you're okay with it."
"Uhm, y-yeah sure..!"
"Okay, then till at least friday." I smiled brightly, which he returned.
"Yeah.. bye Lily." Jeongin waved at the little girl who clung onto my leg and waved back at him.

While Jeongin walked into the dark of the street, I watched him disappear.

"Daddy?" Lily tugged on the sleeves of my pullover and I slowly looked down.
"Yeah?"
"Can you carry me home?" I sighed and nodded.
"Ofcourse." I kneeled down, opened my arms and waited for Lily to get in. Since we were finished shopping I headed back home with Lily.

"Daddy?"
"Princess?"
"Do youu.."
"What do I?"
"Do you like my teacher?"
"Jeongin?" Lily nodded and I felt my cheeks heat up a little.
"Maybe I do. Why do you ask?"
"Because you can seee ittt! It's sooo obviouussss."
"Really?" The 5-year-old nodded.

"Do you like Jeongin as much as I like Jake?"
"How much do you like Jake?"
"Thaaaaatt much." Lily opened her arms as much as she could and looked at me.
"Not yet Babygirl, but maybe some day. If he want's me to, ofcourse." I smiled warmly at her and took my keys out of my pocket.

I opened the door and let down the girl in my arms, who ran straight up into the direction of her room, after taking off her shoes.

"Don't forget to wash your hands!" Lily came back, running to the bathroom and after washing her hands she went back to her room.

I meanwhile went into the kitchen to unpack our shoppings and prepare dinner. I put on music, but then again I always caught myself thinking about that cute teacher of Lily's.

Jeongin is such a nice and friendly boy. He definitely chose the right job. He's very good with kids and not even with them, I heard he has a lot of friends too, that he cares about.

Real boyfriend material to be honest.

The more I thought about him, the less I concentrated on cooking dinner.

"What is that smell?" Lily came into the room, holding onto her nose and making a disgusted face.
"Oh-" I looked into the oven and saw the food, which was a little burned.
"No no no." I took the food out of the oven and put it on the table.

"What do you think about ordering some food?" I slowly turned around to Lily and saw her holding up both thumbs, with a smile on her face. I nodded and went to get my phone.

"Fried chicken?"
"Yessss!"

(12.12.2023)
(705 words)

ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱ mᥱ ᥣіkᥱ 𝗍һіsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara