¹⁹

Chan pov

"Come on Lily, we don't want to be late, do we?"

Lily came back running with a piece of paper in her hand. She laid the paper down on the floor so she could put on her little boots. She then slipped her arms into her jacket, which I held up for her, and then took the paper back in her hands again.

I took our bags and opened the door. Together we went down to my car and drove off to Lily's kindergarten.

"Is Daddy allowed to know why you're taking a piece of paper to kindergarten?"
"It's a drawing Daddy! It's for Jake.." I warmly smiled at my daughter.
"That's sweet of you. I bet he'll love it." The little girl nodded and took off her seatbelt when we arrived at the kindergarten.

"Good morning." Jeongin flinched a little as I stood right behind him and whispered in his ear.

Blushing the younger looked back at me and whispered a "good morning" back at me. Satisfied I stepped to the 20-year-old's side.

"When does your shift end today?"
"5pm. Why?"
"A surprise.." Smiling I carefully stroked along the youngers chin, which made him bite his lower lip. I was ready to lean forward and kiss Jeongin and he was too, but then I remembered we still were at his work place. And I didn't want him to get a bad image, because of me not being careful. That's why I backed back a little.

"Why-"
"Let's postpone this until later, pretty boy." Jeongin nodded and quickly kissed my cheek, before going back to reading the papers that lay on his desk.

I meanwhile went to work with a big smile on my face. I couldn't stop thinking about the younger and I checked the time every 10 minutes, because of really looking forward to what I planned after Jeongins shift ended.

But before I picked up Jeongin, I picked up Lily at 4.15pm, to bring her to Minho, who would give her and a few other kids little dance lessons.

I then drove back to the kindergarten and waited for Jeongin.

"Hey pretty boy." Jeongin sat down in the passenger's seat and grinned at me.
"Hey hot guy." Grinning I looked back at the younger and leaned forward to get my long awaited kiss from this morning.

Gently I kissed Jeongin, which he replied and in addition put his hand on my cheek. When we released the kiss I warmly smiled at the younger.

"What did you plan for today?" I started the car's engine and took Jeongins hand in mine.
"You'll see." Smiling I started to head to the jyp building.

I just came up with that idea a few days ago. I thought about it pretty much. I really love Jeongin and I want him to not only get along with Lily and me, but also my dearest friends. That's why I wanted to introduce him to Changbin and Jisung today.

Soon we arrived at the big building and I drove into the underground car park.

"Jyp Entertainment?" Nervous Jeongin held his hands infront of his face. I laughed slightly and parked the car.

"Jeongin."
"Mhm." Jeongin hummed and looked at me through his fingers. I took one of his hands in mine and looked down at them.

"You know.. we date each other for 3 weeks and 6 days now. We had exactly 19 dates and I thought since today's date is number 20.. I should make it somewhat  more special." I confessed seriously.
"I doubt it'll be bad.." Jeongin whispered and looked at my lips for a short moment. I smiled and gave the younger a quick peck on his lips, which made him blush.

I opened the driver's door and went on the passenger's side to open the door for Jeongin.
"Thank you.." Smiling he looked at me, which I returned and then took my little bag from the backseat. I locked the car, took the black haired boy's hand and went inside the building.

When we arrived at the right floor, I got a little nervous myself. My two most important and dearest friends, who are my second family, would get to know the boy I was allowed to learn to love.

"Are you okay?" Worried the younger looked at me, but I lifted our intertwined hands and gently kissed the back of his hand.
"I'm good."

I then knocked on our studio's door and pushed down the door handle. As expected both, Jisung and Changbin wore their headphones on full volume and didn't hear a tiny bit.

I carefully pulled Jeongin into the room with me and closed the door behind us.

Astonished Jeongin looked around the room, while I leaned at the door.

"Changbin-ah, Jisung-ah." I called out for the two boys. Changbin slowly turned around and took off his headphones. He then turned his head too and looked at me. When he noticed Jeongin he made big eyes and then looked back at me.

Jeongin nervously bowed and then introduced himself.
"H-hello, I'm Yang Jeongin."

A few seconds later Changbin caught himself again and introduced himself too.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Changbin. Chan told us a lot about you." Blushing the 20-year-old looked at me.
"You really have to mean a lot to him. Except for Lily he never brought someone else to his workplace." Now it was my turn to blush a little.

"Really?" Jeongin looked at me and I nodded at his question.

"Yah, Jisung!" Changbin called the other boy, but he didn't react, which is why Changbin took one of his pens which laid on his desk and threw it into Jisungs direction. Said boy flinched at the object that suddenly got thrown at him and horrified turned around.

As soon as he saw Jeongin he looked at me surprised. Then he looked back at Jeongin, who introduced himself and bowed again, just like he did before. Jisung introduced himself too.

"How come you bring your boyfriend here?"
"He's not my boyfriend.. yet. I wanted to introduce you to each other or rather get you to know each other..? Whatever. Ya'll are very important to me and I want you to get along. I don't want you to not like each other. " Jeongin's cheeks heated up a little at my statement at the beginning. And I felt released when I saw Changbin and Jisung nodding, as well as Jeongin.

"Relateable. We were the same when we inteoduced you to Felix and Minho.."
"The only difference was that you already knew them." Jisung slightly laughed.
"But still, Jeongin seems like a really nice guy and from what you've told us, he definitely is. I think I speak in not only my own but also Jisungs interest, when I say that we would like to get to know you, Jeongin." Changbin said, while Jisung nodded for approval.

Relieved I exhaled and smiled brightly at Jeongin, who nervously played with his fingers and slightly bowed after hearing the words coming out of Changbins mouth.
"It would be an honour to me." He answered and then looked at me.
"Cute.." Jisung said before looking at Changbin once more and then turning back around to his screen, just like Changbin.

(12.19.2023)
(1219 words)