¹⁴

Chan pov

His lips were so soft, it felt like heaven.

"Your lips are very soft.." I slightly smiled after opening my eyes again.
"Oh..s-sorry I-"
"No, I mean.. I really liked it. I really like your lips. I like that they're soft."

"Oh t-thank you.. I like your lips too..I guess." I laughed a little and looked right into Jeongins eyes.

"Can I kiss you again?" A nod by the other and I leaned in for another kiss.

I'd kiss him forever if I could. I'd do nothing else but kiss him. His lips are addicting.

I carefully ran my tongue over his lip, which led him to open up his mouth a little. I slowly drove my tongue into the youngers mouth, so that he could get used to the new feeling. But after feeling Jeongins hands in my neck and his tongue touching mine, I lost half my control and pulled him on my lap.

First he hesitated a bit, but then laid his arms around my neck. He deepened the kiss and pressed his upper body against mine.

My hands meanwhile still lingered on his hips, which I slowly drove up and down with my thumbs.

Our tongue's danced in their own rhythm and my head was screaming to never let go off that boy again. That's why my hands tightened up around his waist and Jeongin quietly panted.

Just when we were about to deepen the kiss more, if even possible, my phone started ringing.

We teared apart and looked at each other, before I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen.

"Sorry.."
"It's okay. You should answer the call." Jeongin stood up and sat back on the couch, while I went to the kitchen and answered the call.

"Hello?"
"Daddy?"
"Oh, what is it princess?"
"I miss you..and..I actually wanted to ask if you could pick me up, but I know that Jake would be sad if I would be gone tomorrow."

"Hm..that would be right. And what do you want me to do now, Babygirl?"
"I..wanted to talk to you. I wanted to hear your voice so I could calm down and stay here."
"That's very grown up of you. I'm proud of you princess."
"Thank you Daddy. Good nighties."
"Sleep well."

Lily hung up and I slid me phone in my jogger's pocket. I put some water at my face, before I went back into the living room, just to see a sleeping Jeongin on the couch.

Smiling I walked up to him, quickly took a photo of him and then picked him up.

"Hm?"
"You're fine. It's me, I'm just carrying you to the bedroom."
"Can you stay with me..?"
"If you want to." The younger nodded in my embrace.
"I'll just turn off the lights first."

I let Jeongin down on my bed and then went to turn off the lights in the kitchen and living room.

Then I returned to the bedroom and laid down next to Jeongin, who put his head on my arm I offered him.

"Sleep well Hyung.."
"Sleep well too Jeongin."

(2023)
(525 words)