3

(the fit, you'll see why it's so fancy later)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(the fit, you'll see why it's so fancy later)

hanks pov-

The next day, I prepare myself for the worst. She's going to walk in, probably beat the shit out of me, then god knows what else.

It's already about 12.

I'm procrastinating.

Suddenly, an unexpected notification pops up on my phone.

Y/N-
HURRY UP AND GET HERE!! apparently it's picture day. everyone's waiting on YOU.

I smile to myself, knowing that she is feeling better. She wouldn't have told me if she wasn't.

But that arises another problem. PICTURE DAY? I find my best "suit", and try to assemble myself quickly. How come I was never told about this??? I'm a lieutenant around here, I should be treated as so.

connors pov-

I sit patiently, waiting at Andersons desk. Everyone is gathered, so while I wait, I decide to chat with Fowler.

"Hello, Captain."

His eyes quickly flicker to me, clearly surprised. "Oh, hi.. Connor? Right?"

I attempt my best, big toothed grin, "Yes." He eyes me for a moment longer, clearly not knowing what to say. "Do you know when the lieutenant gets here?" I ask, intervening the silence.

Fowler only chuckles, "Hopefully soon. He missed last years picture because he was drunk at Jimmys. That's why we are doing it earlier in the day now." I nod my head along with his words, "Last year, he left poor y/n alone. It was her first official year as a detective and not just an apprentice, and she had no idea what to do. Poor girl was standing off on her own, stressed out with no idea what to wear or do. She was mad at him for awhile after that."

So the fights are yearly?

Picture day seems to just be a bad omen.

"Last year," He continues on, "Chris was brand new, fresh meat. He wore his finest tuxedo." He laughs, boisterously. "Man he looked silly."

Fowler takes a sip of his drink, then points over towards the bathroom area. "Speak of the devil, here she comes." He starts to snicker, "Looks like y/n and Chris overdressed. Again."

His laugh echoes, and y/n storms over.

"Look," she starts, "Didn't you show up in flip flops last year? I'm sorry I don't want to make a fool of myself."

I see Chris sneak up behind us, "I ought to have a dance." He says in a joking, old demeanor. "M'lady."

software instability

"Hard pass Chris, hard pass."

He gives her a sad eye, and she quickly sighs, and drags her feet over towards him. "Fiiiiine, but only one twirl."

A glimpse of dawn~ connor x reader dbhजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें