I broke all my bones the day I found you,
Crying at the lake.

-Ricky Montgomery

(Written at 2:24 am.....)

Y/n POV-

„Well, Connor, I know I've said before that you need to come to a sex club. At least find yourself a robo girlfriend, but I didn't quite expect to be here on these terms." I giggle, hopping out of Hanks car.

A couple days have past since we all had that dinner together, and i was embarrassingly drunken.

Surprisingly, he never mentioned it again, which felt nice. He shuts his door and only stares forward. „This is just a mission, Y/N." Hank topples out, „Of course, Connor. This is why you dragged me out of the house huh?"

I can't help but laugh at Connor's seemingly flustered face. More or less, confused. His stare, deadpan, walks forward. Me and Hank can't help but exchange silly glances, giggling like little schoolgirls talking about their hot teacher. By the time we walk into the Eden Club, the owner is there to greet us. „Hello, detectives!"

Hank goes to talk to the owner, but Connor walks off toward the androids in various tube containers. I decide to follow him, catching up to his long strides.

After practically running a marathon, I stand next to Connor. His hand rests delicately over his chin, his thumb grazing over his jawline. His sharp features, his jawline pristine and cheekbones defined, nose pointed in just the right ways, yet his eyes remain soft. I ask, „Found one you like?"

He only parts his lips as an answer, contemplating what to say. When I look back at the android, it is a tall man, white with brown hair and dark eyes. When I look back at Connor, he looks puzzled. „He has features like mine... These androids are all like carbon copies." Without thinking, I casually respond, „Well, this ones really hot." I point at the glass, „So don't be weirded out."

His head slowly turns to me, and I can only let out a nervous laugh. His eyes speak books, and I can feel him judging me. „Kidding, Connor. Kidding." He only stares.

The air is suddenly very awkward.

I fumble with my fingers, his hand falls from his face, and he just... stares at me. I mumble to myself, practically jumping out of my skin when Hank suddenly appears behind me.

„What yall two-„
„AH."

Hank only stares.

I have never been so uncomfortable in a sex club before.

Hank only laughs slyly, and asks us what we have found. Connor responds, quickly shaking off the air. „Can you rent this one?"

I laugh, unable to contain it. Hank sighs, „Connor what the fuck?" He swings his hands around, „We are trying to hold an investigation!" Connor pushes through, begging Hank. Hank finally complies, complaining and yelling every profanity there is on planet earth. The android steps out of its container, immediately grabbing Hank seductively on the arm, „Come with me, I will show you our room." He winks, and Hank shakes his hand off, disgusted.

„Come on Hank, go have sex with it-„ Without being able to bother him, Connor quickly interrupts my thoughts. He grabs the androids arm, and their skin turns white as a ghost. Connor closes his eyes, almost like he is unlocking a superpower. I watch in amazement, confused yet mesmerized by whatever is happening in front of me.

The two androids bounce off of eachother, the android seemingly perturbed. Connor turns to me, „I can see it's memories. If we can figure out what the deviant looks like, then I can track it down."