New... Beginnings?

I looked around at the new place, the walls were bare and the corner of every room was filled with boxes full of our stuff. Wilbur came back from the car and placed his hand on my shoulder, "You still didn't have to move in with me, you know?" He said with a chuckle. We both had a vague idea of me moving in with Wil when he got to his new place, I just didn't think it would actually happen until now. Wilbur's signature curly hair had finally been cut and looked like its usual self, but his brown eyes still stared into my soul when he spoke to me with his beautiful voice. "I know, but it's time, Wil." I replied with a small smile. I knew that my life would be way different now, I was even farther away from my friends and the few family members I had the lived in England, but I knew that Wil would treat me well and that we could help each other through anything. Wilbur placed the last box from the car on the counter in the kitchen and then looked at me, "I still can't believe how far we've come, Y/n." He said.

I walked over to him and kissed his cheek, "Hey, don't forget about what you've managed to do, Wil. You, Mark, Joe, and Ash have all come so far this year, you guys have been played on the radio, you've began going on tour..." I stated, "I met you." Wilbur interrupted. I felt my face heat up a little and Wilbur chuckled, "You look so cute when you blush, love." He said while placing his hand on my cheek. I looked into his deep brown eyes, they were filled with love, pure love. The sound of someone knocking on the door frame quickly interrupted the moment and a moment later Tommy entered the room, "Hey, Wil. Hey, Y/n." He greeted. "Hey, Tom." Wilbur and I greeted at the same time. Wil had invited Tommy over to come hang out at our new place and hopefully have some help unpacking. I walked into what would be our bedroom. The metal king sized bed frame had a bare mattress on top of it. The cream coloured walls were bare and a single dark oak eclipse shaped mirror hung on the wall. Wilbur entered the room behind me and gently placed his arms around my waist from behind and placed his chin on top of my head. "Our home will be perfect, love." He whispered, a small smile appeared on both of our faces as we dreamed about how our new home would look and how we would be together.

It would be perfect, just like Wilbur.