Just a Heads-Up

Salutations!

          Yo.

My name is Adachi Suki. For your sakes, I will be going by the nickname "y/n" for the majority of the book. Keep in mind that when nicknames such as "Ki", "Minty", "Tokyo-chan" and "SukiSukiDai" pop up, they will be referring to you.

As technically this is a Haikyuu!! x oc, some physical traits of mine will be set in stone for you. Such as:

Height: You (or me) will be 166 cm in the beginning of the series. You will grow throughout the story, though.

Gender: Female, as stated in the description. However, I will use [y/p] (short for your/pronoun) in place of just she/her, as some of you go by they/them or even he/him. While I am not part of the LGBTQ+ community, I respect them. Hana has a classmate and several acquaintances who are part of the community.

Hair color: You are free to imagine my hair color as any color of your choosing, but keep in mind that halfway through, it fades to mint. I am based off Tokito Muichiro, after all.

Hair length: Slightly shorter than waist-length.

Eye color: Mint

Breasts: They will not be noticeable to give me an androgynous appearance while I am a high schooler.

All other features, such as skin color, hair type, and hairstyle will be up to you to give you liberty. Your frame is up to you. People with a...big frame can play volleyball too.

Now for the actual fanfic notes:
Note that I will sometimes wander off in thought while someone is talking. I will also be blunt. Don't expect me to remember many things either.

I am a poor liar, and will act as such. However, I am no snitch and will easily cover for someone who needs so.

Although you have seen this many times, yes, the parents will be dead in this fanfic. You will not be an only child, however, and you will not be abused either.

The author will constantly switch point of views without prior notice, so don't be surprised.

As you can see in the description, this is a various Haikyuu!! boys x reader. All relationships with the girls will be purely platonic. If a girl seems to have a crush on me, it is admiration and admiration alone. 

Get ready for some...what was that called again...? Oh. 4th wall breaking.

Oh yeah, before I forget, small crossovers and references from other animangas and series will be made throughout this fanfic.

Many edits will be made to chapters, as the author tends to add/subtract details she forgot to put upon publishing. Like this one.

The second chapter (둘 dul) onwards will be following the manga for a change, instead of the anime.

That's all for now...I guess. Cya in the next chapter.

What was the name of that bird again?

Hi, it's us, Blumnette! We are writing this story just for the fun of it, so please don't expect frequent updates! Sadly, Wattpad doesn't allow co-authors like Quotev (where it was first published), so this story has been uploaded her with Hana's (the author) acc. The editor goes by koromi. Do address us with she/her pronouns! Also, please do specify who you are talking about if you have any comments, or just refer to us as Blumnette in general. If you'd like to know more about us, our carrd is in the description.
Please note that there will not be any curse words here as Hana uncomfortable with using them. Also, constrictive criticism is greatly appreciated!