일곱 ilgop

Upon hearing Hinata's words, an irk mark grew on Nishinoya's head. "HAAH?! YOU SCOUNDREL, WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY?!" Tanaka patted him on the shoulder to calm him down.

"Ah...I'm sor..." Hinata didn't finish his apology, as something else popped into his mind. "Uhm..." Uh oh...

"HAH?!" the still agitated second-year barked.

"How...tall...are you..." the tangerine hesitantly asked, afraid of his senpai's wrath and his impending doom. To his surprise, Nishinoya stood up tall, puffing his chest out and jutting a thumb towards himself.

"159 centimeters!" he proudly proclaimed. IT'S IN THE 150'S...!! After a few seconds, Shoyo started sobbing.

What's up with the tangerine...? I mean...Sho...yo...yeah.

"Wh-what's with you..." the bi-haired male spoke your thoughts aloud.

"This is the first time since starting club activities in high school that I've been taller that someone..." the orange revealed while sobbing tears of gratitude. His height's that big of an issue for him, huh... You decided to let him have his little happy moment. Your fellow second-year, however, didn't seem to think the same.

"BEING TALLER AIN'T SUCH A BIG DEAL! DON'T GET ALL HAPPY AND CRY ABOUT IT!"

He calmed down rather quickly though. "So you lot are first-years, huh!" He got an "Osu!" in reply from the freak duo. Quickly realizing that you hadn't affirmed his statement like the other two, he curiously turned to you. "Eh? Suki-chan? How about you?"

Daichi crushed his hope with the words, "[y/p] won't be calling you senpai, Noya. You're in the same year." At that, the libero dramatically sulked and fell to the floor. "No..." he croaked out.

To your amusement, he did a 180 the very next second. Getting back to his feet, he pointed, "You, the guy who was serving before! The tall one with a mean look in his eyes! What junior high are you from?"

"...Kitagawa Daiichi." At Kageyama's reply, Nishinoya went on a rant about how Kita-Ichi was a power school and that they had lost 2-1 against them before. Stepping back, you heard the captain and vice-captain mutter about how loud and troublesome (ahem ahem, Shikamaru-) he was. They weren't exactly lying though. The poor raven-haired kouhai had a hard time getting a single word in.

"Ahh...uhh...Nishi...Ni..." the junior setter had a hard time remembering his senpai's name. Thankfully, the senior setter stepped in. "Nishinoya." "Nishinoya-san...which junior high...did you..." he didn't finish his question as he was answered immediately. "Chidoriyama!"

Chidori...lightning...where have I heard that again...? Natuto? Naturo? Na...ruto?

"...I liked the girls' uniform. A lot!" the libero was saying. What now? You couldn't deny that your underclassmen's facial expressions were something to see. "Of course, the girls themselves were beyond my expectations! Like Suki-chan!" he suddenly turned to face you. "And! Besides that!" As he wore his jacket, a breeze blew inside the gym. Hey, this scene's quite good. "The boys wear gakuran! Black ones!" he then went off on a tangent about how he wanted a black gakuran, unlike the blazers he wore in junior high, his bro agreeing with him. Meanwhile, you, Hinata, and Kageyama could only share confused looks.

Suddenly, a delicate fragrant scent wafted through the air. Like a hound, Nishinoya turned and bolted towards the source, who just happened to be...

"KIYOKO-SAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! I CAME TO SEE YOU, KIYOKO-SAAAAAAAAN!" Oh...he's basically a small Baldi with hair...no wonder they're bros.

"Ah, hold it!" (Tanaka)