다섯 daseot

Once they got off the bus, Hinata profusely apologized while bowing to his senpai. "I'm sorry, Tanaka-san, I'm really sorry!"

Tanaka reassured him. "I already told ya, it's fine! More importantly, are you alright?"

"Yes...I slept on the ride...and I was fine when I got off the bus." Turning to you, he thanked," [y/n]-senpai, thank you for letting me sleep on your shoulder!"

"Oh...no big deal..." you sent a glance to your fellow second-year. Why? His face soured slightly at the mention of sleeping on you.

"I wonder if your hard work's gonna pay off in today's game?" he interjected, patting Shoyo a bit harshly. "How about letting me hit a free ball like during that 3-on-3 match?"

"Yea-eep!" "...Baldy, don't pressure him..." you pointed towards your kouhai. "I-I'll do my do b-best..." "...He's not even forming a proper sentence."

"I-I'm going to the toilet..." and he scurried off.

You leisurely walked with Daichi towards the gym. From the corner of your eye, you saw the first-years (-minus Hinata) and the baldy. Two Aobajousai students were in front of them.

"...We'll chew you up and spit you out." the wing-spiker threatened. Tugging on the captain's sleeve, you pointed in their direction.

He groaned, "Ugh! I should have known. [y/n]-san, you can go ahead." With a nod, you strolled towards your destination while he ran to scold some crows.

Aobajousai Highschool, Gymnasium #3

Thuds and squeaks filled the gym as the Karasuno Boys' Volleyball Team entered. "Say your greetings!" Daichi ordered.

"THANKS FOR HAVING US!"

"H...huge!" Hinata squeaked. "The gymnasium and the people!"

"At Aobajousai, be it offense or defense, the average skill level is high," the captain acknowledged. "It's as if they're gathering together guys who can become aces, regardless of where they're from."

"They're well known for the strength of their blocks..." Suga added. Yikes.

"Oh! You're back!" Tanaka greeted the orange. "Stomach all better?" Turning to his senpais, he chimed in, "What's with you guys! We've got Hinata here to mess with their blocking ability! Right?" Not paying attention to his kouhai's expression, he continued. "Well, I know you're really clumsy, so leave covering to me!" Ooh. "Oh, but just not when you're hitting your own serve! Don't miss! Because a missed serve is an instant point loss!" Gah!

(Oh dear, Tanaka...you jinxed it.)

"Just kidding, just kidding! Missing a serve is nothing big! Don't you worry about it and just-" He abruptly stopped once he noticed that the tangerine ran off. "?! Where'd Hinata go?!"

"To the toilet," Yamaguchi answered. "Again?!"

   Coming back from the bathroom, Hinata was told by Daichi that there was no need to be nervous and just relax. It was going to be fine, Daichi said. But based on the first-year's response, the pressure he was feeling at the moment had obviously not eased up. Not a smidge.

"YES! I'LL GIVE RELAXING MY ALL!" Did he just say he'll give relaxing his all? Huh? What did he think I meant by relax?

You silently sighed. Hi-boy's hopeless...