셋 set

"The [volleyball] player is not a soloist, but a member of an orchestra.

When the player begins to think 'I'm special', [that player] is finished."

-Bernardo Rezende

 {------} koromi

(------) Hana

"Kita Ichi! Kita Ichi! Kita Ichi!!"

A junior high sports tournament-the final game of the prefecture semifinals.

Crap! a certain setter of Kitagawa Daiichi thought. Their blockers are tall...I need to get past them somehow...with an even faster attack...so the blockers don't get there in time.

"FASTER!" he ordered, his teammates sending glares and a "Tch." his way.

"SOOOORYAAAA!!!" Tanaka yelled as he spiked the ball. Due to the force, it blasted right past Tsukishima's lanky arms and earned a point.

O"ooh! It went right past that huge first-year!" Kinnoshita exclaimed.

He has even more amazing power than usual! Hinata excitedly thought.

Due to his excitement, the noisy shaved-head ended up removing his top.

"Tanaka, shut it!" -Suga

"You're celebrating way too much!" -Ennoshita

"...There's still one point ta go, y'know." -[y/n]

"Oi, don't strip!"- Kinnoshita

"It was probably a bad idea to rile Tanaka up..." Daichi remarked. The provoker merely answered with a "Tch."

"In front, in front!" "Free ball!"

Tanaka-san is amazing too, but...I'm...! I'm also...!

"HINATA!" Kageyama called out.

The said boy started running, ready to spike. He tossed it! This one should commemorate our high school match!

The others looked on in surprise, you not included. You just watched with a blank stare.

Alas, the spike was blocked by none other than the tallest first-year.

...Even here. The shrimp remembered his middle school match. There's another... high wall...

"It surprised me yesterday. You really can jump!" The light post taunted. "Now, if you were only a whooooole 30 cm taller, you'd prabably be a superstar." The tangerine gritted his teeth.

Even if the opponent is huge, he's only one person...I'll get through it next time! "O...One more!" he called.

"! Ah..." -Narita

"Ara-" Kinnoshita

"..." -Suga and [y/n]

"Blocked again..." "How many does that make?"

"Tanaka is scoring consistently, though," Kinnoshita observed.

"Urghhhh..." Hinata groaned.

This guy...is better than I thought he would be...Kageyama thought.

The megane provoked, "C'mon, I'm just going to keep blocking it, y'know? You should go ahead and use 'The King's Toss'. The sort that leaves the blockers in its wake! Just like the time you did the same to your spiker."