여덟 yeodeol

"...Nostalgia, huh." Takeda observed, putting his index and thumb fingers under his chin. "How nice." He was at the Sakanoshita Shop again, pleading for Ukai to come coach as usual.

The blonde blushed in embarrassment. "Shut it! So, because I like that gymnasium, I don't want to return!" But this time, Takeda was ready. Remembering what you said to him before, he cast the bait.

"Even if Nekoma High School will be coming?"

"!!?"

He continued. "On the final day of Golden Week, we'll have the first practice match together in 5 years." That should get his full attention. Well, it already did at the mention of Nekoma, but go on, sensei.

"Wh-why now?" Almost there...

"It appears that recently, their coach Nekomata, who had a close relationship with Coach Ukai, has been reinstated. Hearing that, I tried asking for a practice match. Your generation had the closest relationship with Nekoma High School, right?" Upon getting an affirmative answer, the adviser went on, driving the final nail. "...Speaking of which, apparently a setter Nekoma had 7-8 years ago has been coaching for them lately." Keishin stiffened up, recalling a certain memory from his high school days. "Speaking of 7-8 years ago, that's right around the time you were still attending, so it might even be an acquaintance of yours?"

"...Oi..." your cousin growled, before suddenly gripping Takeda's suit and shaking him. "ARE YOU TRYING TO RILE ME UP?" The bespectacled man squeaked out apologies, but the other went on. "DON'T SCREW WITH ME! YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO GET ME ALL WORKED UP, AREN'T YA! SCREW THE BRAT AS WELL! [Y/P] TOLD YOU, DIDN'T [Y/P]? YOU'RE THINKING IT'LL GET ME ON BOARD, DON'T YOU! WHAT TIME WILL PRACTICE BE OVER, ORYAAAAAA!"

"I'm sor-eh?" The adviser was stunned.

"You said those Nekoma guys are coming, I can't let them see my successors in such a pitiful state! I'm going to change clothes, so you wait there!" the blonde said as he walked into the shop. "Hey, Mom! Watch the shop for me!"

"Okay!" Takeda beamed, pumping his fist and pulling out his phone to send a quick message when Keishin turned his back. 

Adachi Suki

[y/n]-san!

Great news!

Ukai-kun said yes!

He'll be attending practice today! :D

Thank you so much!

 You were helping Kinnoshita with spikes when the door opened. "Good work today!" Takeda-sensei was at the doorframe, with a figure behind him. Hold on a second, wasn't that-

"Oi, brat! You sure knew what you were doing, huh! Telling Takeda about Nekoma!"

"Yo, Shinkei-nii." you greeted coolly him. The others gawked at the two of you before Daichi called everyone to gather up.

The faculty adviser introduced your cousin. "Starting today, this is who'll be handling coaching. Ukai-kun!" Said male looked around the gym. ...It's the same as back then, huh...of course it would be.

"C-coaching?! Really?!" He will?!

He clarified, "Up through the match with Nekoma, that is."

"Ehh? But he's the guy from Sakanoshita, right? Is he really a coach?" Tanaka questioned.

You explained, "...Doesn't Ukai ring a bell to you, Baldi? Ukai Ikkei's our grandpa. Shinkei-nii went to Karasuno...." The second-years let out a collective "EEEHHH?!" at that. "Aunt Mayumi's family name is Sakanoshita, they run the store...this guy's mom." Turning to Keishin, you asked, "When are they coming?", getting an answer of "6:30!"