넷 net

Heya! There's slight manga spoilers for Ennoshita as the second set takes place, a bit after Tsukki removes his outer garment. Just a heads-up! Oh wait-

Sharpen your senses, Kageyama thought. The ball, the blockers, the spiker. Don't overlook any of their movements. With perfect timing, I will perceive the spiker's highest point!

Just as he said he would, the ball was perfectly set to Hinata's hand. The said boy spiked it, Yamaguchi's weak receive being inadequate, and the ball flew to the side.

"!...Again!..." -Ennoshita

"Amazing, they scored again!" -Narita

"...They completely turned it around, huh...nice..." -[y/n]

"There's just one more point left for the first set!" -Kinnoshita

Turning to Suga, [y/n] heard him blurt out, "The toss' accuracy...is improving at an incredible rate...!"

True...Blueberry boy's talent as a setter's shining through. Is Orange Tanjiro's descendant or...? 'Because I've lost track of how many times the ball said hi to his face.

"I won't let you get another one past me like that!" Tsukishima vowed.

Oh...moon-boy's determined, huh...

In a split-second, the milk lover set to Tanaka, who was completely unmarked.

"HERE IT COOOMES!!!"

"Shrimpy functioned as an effective decoy..." you remarked.

The ball soared through the air, unhindered before crashing down on the opposing team's court.

"Gya...once he hits a free ball, there's just no touching it..." Ennoshita stated.

Kinnoshita flipped the scoreboard so it was now 25 (Hinata-Kageyama)- 23 (Tsukishima-Yamaguchi).

"Tch," the megane muttered.

"HEEEY, TSUKISHIMA! HOW'S THAT, PUNK!! DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WERE GONNA CRUSH ME AND HINATA, HUUUH!!" The second-year taunted, taking his top off in his excitement. Hinata backed him up, saying "That's right, that's right!" "TRY IT IF YOU CAN!!" "Yeah, you just try!"

The benchwarmers and Suga weren't impressed with the spiker's actions. "Why are you the one lording it over him the most, Tanaka?" -Suga

"Yeah! And you were able to hit it thanks to that first-year too." -Ennoshita

"That's some attitude you got." -Suga again

"Baaaldy," Kinnoshita teased.

"Who's trash-talking me over there?!" Said boy yelled. I ain't bald!

"Yo, Baldi's Basics. Chill down, the second set's gonna start soon," you stated.

To your words the boy immediately complied. "As you wish, [y/n]-chan!"

"So you're aggressive to Kinnoshita's comment but not to [y/n]'s? Typical you," Narita jested, the others agreeing with him. They then turned to team Daichi who was having a water break, the mentioned boy remarking that "Frankly, Tsukishima's team lacks determination, so if they can't stop Hinata and Kageyama's attack, it's gonna be hard on them."

The other shaved-head blew the whistle, signaling for a court change and for the second set to start.

"Let's do this!" Tanaka advanced, the other two replying with an "Osu!"