여섯 yeoseot

The master of the "Killer Serve"?!  Hinata exclaimed internally.

"Oh? What a cute girl!" Oikawa cooed, getting a bit too close for comfort. You reeled back. This jerk- Dark auras enveloped Tanaka, the freaky duo, Suga, and even Ennoshita. "What's your name?"

"...Can you back off? ...I wanna die peacefully, not by getting killed by your fangirls..." you pointed towards the direction of the glares directed at you.

"Oops, sorry, kawaii-chan!" he replied.

"You don't even sound sorry in the slightest..." you pointed out.

"B-back off from our medic, Grand King!" the tangerine attempted to intervene. His attempt was successful, as the newly dubbed 'Grand King' shifted his attention to him. "Oh? 'Grand King'? Well that's new."

He was about to add more when the younger Aobajousai coach called him over. "Oi, Oikawa! What's taking you so long over there?" He immediately left, but not before winking at you.

Ennoshita was at your side immediately. "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything, [y/n]. You were obviously uncomfortable," he apologized.

You shook your head. "Nah, 'it's fine...but...if you can win this game, that's good enough for me."

"HOW DARE HE! DON'T WORRY, [Y/N]-CHAN, WE'LL AVENGE YOUR HONOR!"

Sugawara quickly shushed, "Tone it down, Tanaka! We're only visiting, it's embarrassing."

"BUT-" "Ssssshhhh!"

"...But right now, concentrate on the match. We're definitely going to win the final set," Kageyama said, conviction flowing through his words. For [y/n]-san too.

"Right!"

"Yo Baldy, quit the delinquent face," you called out, cupping your hands around your mouth so as to be heard. He immediately ceased his glare, obediently saluting. "Yes, [y/n]-chan!" Yea now, things won't be as easy as before...

On Aobajousai's side, the older coach was telling Oikawa to warm up, warning him to exert extra caution. The third set started soon enough, neither side going easy on the other.

15-14, Karasuno v.s. Aobajousai. Three fangirls watched from the balcony, their conversation heard from below.

"Heey, isn't Oikawa-san gonna come in yeeet?" Fangirl #1 whined.

Fangirl #2 scolded, "Stupid! If he doesn't warm up properly, he'll injure himself!"

"Ehhh? I don't want that!" squealed Fangirl #3.

Every word about the opposing captain that came out of each girls' mouths fueled Tanaka's growing annoyance. Thankfully, he vented it out through his spikes.

"ORA ORA ORYAAA!" he yelled as he spiked above the opposing blockers.

The crow school earned more points through Hinata's own spikes and their blocks.

"Karasuno's momentum just isn't slowing down...!" A spectator worriedly exclaimed. "It's their match point! This is a critical moment for our Aobajousai guys!"

"Ugh..." Kindaichi groaned. "Don't get cocky!" Tsukishima failed to receive his spike, earning the plants a point.

The whistle blew to signal a member change. Huh, he's joining...I finally get to see his serve.