(Y/N)?

July 23 2017
—————

I stumbble to the door with Violet still clinging to my shoulder. "Here, let me help you," said Katya as he slides an arm around the other side of Violet. "No, you're not allowed to touch me with your smoker's hands!" Exasperated Violet.

"I didn't know you wanted me to trip and break that pretty little face of yours" I hissed as he was starting to get heavy on my already sore and tired limbs. "You think I'm pretty?!" He asked excitedly while whipping his head towards me which almost caused us to fall. One of Katya's hands firmly falls to my waist to catch me, the momentum pulling me back into his chest.

"See, Chachki. Let's go before you actually hurt anyone" Katya rang with his hands still grasping me. "Thanks" I mutter, suddenly feeling a bit flustered with his tight hand around me. He wraps one arm around violet, leaves the other one around me, adjusting us so that he's in between us and ushers us out the door. "Bye Trix! Bye David!" I call as the door slams behind us.

Miss fame is standing at the elevator waiting for us to arrive. Ginger, Brandon and Kasha are nowhere to be seen. "Where did Brandon, Ginger and Kasha go?" Katya asked, taking notice of the three missing people. "Kasha took Ginger home and Brandon walked" Fame slurs. Katya hums an understanding as he presses the button.

"Can I come home with you? please?" Violet tried to muster up his best pleading voice. "I don't think you want to. Matt is in heat" I laugh at my own joke. "How about you go home with Fame?" asked Katya. "Ooo an after party at Violets, yes!" Calls Fame. "Let's go bitch!" Violet say's eagerly as the elevator doors open. We all get in and I pull out my phone to call an Uber for them.

"You two need to pull yourselves together. Y'all look like you took two lines then got fucked by a snow plow" quipped Katya. "I do not" Violet stood up and turned to the blue eyed man. "Trust me honey. Years ago I'd probably ask you to slip me something under the table" he glared at both Violet and fame. "You as well" He said pointing to Miss Fame and I chuckled.

"Don't laugh, you sober bitch. You don't look much better with your breasts hanging halfway out your shirt" Violet sniped, poking at my cleavage. "What is it with you and my tits?" I swatted his hand away. "He wasn't breastfed as a baby. He's been deprived and is trying to make up for that lost year" Katya jokingly explained. I laughed.

The elevator opens and Violet stomps out angrily. "This is why I quit Drugs and alcohol," Katya says to me quietly. Giggling silently, I help Miss Fame out of the elevator and we join Violet in the lobby. The lobby created a warm and welcoming atmosphere which is the total opposite of what Miss Violet Chachki is right now, making her look especially crazy.

"Come on Fame. Let's get away from these Cunts" Violet squabbles outside with Miss Fame by his side. I've only ever seen Violet act like this once. She usually prides herself on being the most confident, mature, powerful, and unshakable person in the room. Alcohol is a wild thing.

"Hello, Uber for Anya LeBlanc?" Asked someone in a car pulling up. "Yes, thank you" I opened the door. "Well I guess it's time for your after party. Have fun, but not too much fun, and don't drink anymore" I say as I help both of them in the car, Katya aiding me.

"Bye, (Y/n). I still love you even though you've been a bitch to me" Chirps Violet while kissing my cheek. "Goodbye, Jason" I chuckled and hugged Fame.

"Bye, you ravenous cunts. I'll see you soon" Katya waved. And with that the car pulled off, me waving after them.

I slump back against the cold brick wall of the building and sigh. "(Y/n)?" Katya inquired about the name Violet chose to call me. God I hate what my brain associated with that name. Damn you mother, and fuck you drugs.