Yes, mommy

July 24 2017
——————

(Anya's point of view)

I turned the key and opened the front door after I got back home from my "date" with Nancy. Matt was sitting on the couch with a red head. "Oh Anya, this is Hendrix, Hendrix this is my roommate, Anya" Matt introduced us. "Hello, it's nice to meet you" I smile. "Should I leave you two alone?" I ask. I don't really want to sleep in my car again but I know Matt would do it for me. "No it's fine, we're just watching movies" relieved I sigh and take off my shoes. "Have fun" I say as I walk to my room.

I take my hair out of its ponytail which was giving me a headache and head to the bathroom, stripping on the way. I turn on the tap to have a bath, before leaning against the cold counter. It's been a draining past couple of days so a nice bath will definitely ease my mind and body.

Once the water is ready I turn it off and slip in. A satisfied groan leaves my lips as I relax into the warm water.

My bliss is interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. "Hello?" I ask, setting it down on the lip of the tub. "Hey, it's Brian. I got your number from Trixie" I heard Katya's voice.

"Why hello, are you calling for phone sex or crematory services" I ask cheekily. "Both, mother" Brian wheezes. "Okay hold on, let me just get my hooker voice on.. Hey sugar," I say in a fake seductive voice. "Just talk about my dead dad and I'm sure I'll cum right through my pants" he chuckled. I laughed as well.

"What are you doing?" He asked as the laughter died down. "Truthfully I'm taking a bath, but if anyone asks, I'm answering all of my of emails" he chuckled at my response. "Oh, save me some room, I love to bathe in a soup of my own filth" something ignited in my core at the thought of taking a bath with him.

"Thanks for ruining this for me" he chuckled at my sigh. "No, don't listen to me, continue to swim.. If you want I can call you later" he said. "No" I shot out. "It's fine, we can talk" hearing his voice is honestly more relaxing then this bath will ever be.

"I wanted to know if you were busy next thursday night?" He asked shyly. "Umm... No I'm not. why? Is it finally time for you to murder me in the woods?" I check my phone's calendar. "Yes, I'll bury everything but your torso so that I can still use you like a fleshlight" I grimaced but laughed.

"I invited Trixie over for a movie night but he's busy and so is Ginger. Would you like to keep my old soul company on my last dying days" he said cheekily. "Sure. Although I think if you were truly on your last days, Trixie would put you in hospice. Where the only movie you'll be watching is a red line slowly descending into nothing" I stated. He chuckled.

I rummaged through the little box of luxury bath bombs that a jewelry company sent me. "Are you drowning, because if you are, I'd like you to stop. Only I get to kill you" with the last part his voice got very authoritative. I chuckled. "You wish. I'm looking for a bath bomb" I say wistfully.

"I'm warning you now that I have very, quote on quote, weird movie selections" he said going back on topic. "I'm sure your choice in movies is not weirder than mine" I got out. I was distracted trying to choose between which bomb smells better.

"Warm vanilla coconut or tiki sands?" I asked myself quietly. "Definitely the Tiki Sands. Warm Vanilla Coconut seems like a scent I'd enjoy so you better save it for our bath together" he said jokingly. "I like you Brian, but you're oh, so very demanding. If this is going to pan out, you're going to have to let me take the reins sometimes" I joke as I place the orange bomb in the water.

"Yes, mommy," he said in a childish manner. But my core immediately jumped and burned with white fire. I had to rub my hand over my face to stop the deep red blush from creeping up, although it probably did nothing.