Me too baby, me too

August 15, 2015
———————
(Anya's point of view)

When we finally arrived at my apartment, I was hot and bothered.

Brian had been doing anything in his power to turn me on; kissing my neck, tracing his hand up my thigh, you name it I'm sure he tried it.

I couldn't take it anymore, but I had to act calm and collected. I will not give him the satisfaction of knowing he got to me. But fuck were those slow, soft touches addictive.

"This is where Matt and I live. It's definitely not as interesting as your apartment so don't get your hopes up" I tell him, opening the door.

"It's nice," he said after he looked around. "Thanks" I smile.   "As you can see, this is the kitchen/ living area. Over there is Matt's room where you'll find a strong sex smell, and finally my room" I walk him around, finishing the mini tour by taking him into my room.

"You can put your bag here" I pointed to my desk chair. "Wow, bedroom within the first 5 minutes, you must really like me" he joked, putting his bag down. "No, it's actually the opposite. You're here so I can finally pin your eyes to the wall above my bed" I laugh, recalling our first phone call. "Ha, ha" he mocked.

"Say goodbye because I'm taking them" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Is that so?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Mhm" I hum. "Well I guess I'll just have to take something in return" he said before kissing me.

His hands rested around my waist as he pushed us into the wall behind, earning a slight groan from me as the cold wall penetrated the lace backing of my dress.
He smirked proudly but I quickly wiped it off his face as I urgently slid my tongue against his bottom lip, asking for entree. He complied, letting our tongues tangle in a rush of hot, lust.

He pushed me into the wall harder as the kiss got more heated. A gasp escaped me as I felt his tuck start grinding into me.

I trailed kisses along his jawline to his neck, stopping on one spot when I heard him groan. I sucked, licked, bit and kissed on that spot before he pulled my head back up, smashing our lips together again.

His hands made haste at unzipping his jacket and sliding it off of me, his lips never leaving mine. I did the same, pulling his shirt off. I chuckled as I felt the fabric of his leotard that he still had on.

"What's with the leotard?" I ask, pulling away. "I would've had time to take it off, but someone wanted to rush out in a bout of lust" he huffed. I just chuckled, pressing a few chaste kisses to his lips.

"Why don't you go take that off, the bathrooms over there" I point to the door. He nods, rushing off.

In the meantime, I decided to take off my shoes and take down my hair.
After I sat on the edge of my bed, waiting impatiently.

Brian then came out of the bathroom. The only article of clothing left on his body was his boxers.

"That was fast," I commented. "It would have been faster but I had to untuck" he shrugged, approaching me.

He grabbed my hand, gently pulling so I stood up. He turned me around, brushing my hair to the side. "You have beautiful hair, детка" he said. He kissed the back of my neck as he unzipped my dress.

"Thanks" I smiled, even though he couldn't see it. He continued leaving sensual kisses along my neck and shoulders, teasing the burning fire in the pit of my stomach. 

I halted him by stepping forward and shimmying out of my dress, leaving me in panties and a matching bra. Sure, i was rushing to get him inside of me, but who wouldn't after not being fucked for a whole year?