Wet dreams

August 3 2017
——————

I gasp as I shoot up. My hand comes up to wipe the sweat from my forehead. My breathing is unsteady and my hands are shaking. She's now successfully infiltrated my dreams twice in a row. I fall back onto my pillow and groan. It's definitely way too early for this. However when I check my clock on the wall it reads 3:00pm. Woah I slept in, that's a rare occurrence.

Yesterday the runway went great. I got to wear so classics and some new garments as well. It was super fun but it took a lot out of me so I guess that's why i slept in.

I got up and took a cold shower. It soothed my burning limbs but the fire in the pit of my stomach is still dormant.

Matt came into my room while I got ready. He sat on my bed while I sat on the floor in front of my mirror. I finished doing my hair while he spewed random conversation. The topic of Katya was brought up when he asked where I was going.

"I've heard you talking to her every night. Are you two getting along?" He asked. "Yeah" I smiled. "That's good. Just don't contract herpes" we chuckled together.

"I also heard you last night," he said in a questioning tone. "What are you talking about?" I stutter. My cheeks glow a deep shade of red that's visible even though the concealer I had placed on. "Don't play dumb now. What was that about" he grinned.

"I'm an adult. I'm allowed to indulge in a dream every once and awhile" I counter. I am now laying some setting powder down. "Yeah, but moaning loudly about your friend in the middle of the night is kinda crossing a line" he laughed. "You can't be laughing when I've heard you have sex like five nights in a row" I said grimly.

The little bit of makeup I am putting on is not covering the purple bruise that formed on my cheek yesterday. The makeup artist did his best to cover it but I know it was still visible to the audience which sucks. I'll have to put on a hat and walk with my head down because I can't cover it that well with my makeup skills.

"At least I was actually having sex. You were getting off to a dream about Katya" he chuckled again. "I didn't get off, you bitch" I huffed.

"Can you stop talking about this now?" I asked. "No, this is a rare weak spot that I'm going to use the fuck out of. You're perfect all of the time, let me have this" he countered. Now i'm definitely not telling him this happened twice already.

"I'm not perfect," I said. I hate being called that. Nobody's perfect and saying that is holding people up to these unrealistic and unreachable standards.

"That's not what Forbes magazine thinks" he says. I apply some blush."Well they're wrong," I say. "Why are you even putting on makeup? I'm sure if you showed up in a paper bag she'd still fuck you" he asked. "I don't want this bruise to show. And im not going to his house for sex. Unlike you, i can hang out with someone and not jump their bones after two minutes" I said. "Yeah okay. Whatever you say Sherry" he pursed his lips, not believing me.

To finish my makeup I put on a red lip gloss. For my outfit I picked out some black shorts, a long tee-shirt and a hat that matches the shirt. It's really hot today so I didn't worry about a sweater.

"When am I going to meet your girlfriend?" Matt asked as I changed in my closet. "If you keep calling her my girlfriend then the answer is never!" I yell so he can hear me. "When am I going to meet her?" he repeated. "I don't know Matthew. How about I hang out with her one on one first before you start planning a wedding?" I say sarcastically. "Eat pennies," he said as he left my room. I laughed and finished getting ready. I made sure the hat and my hair covered my cheek before heading out. 

—————

I arrived at the location that Brian texted me and knocked on the door. He told me to meet him at 6:00 pm but it's 5:30 pm so I hope he's ready. He opened the door with a huge smile on his face.