Game Night

July 23 2017
——————

"Hello, transvestite!" I smiled as Trixie opened the door. "Hello, dyke" he leaned in for a hug. The embrace was short but tight. "How have you been, Frick-ass?" I ask. "Great. How have you been, le- blanch" he returned the humor. "I couldn't complain," I shrug.

"Stop talking to my boyfriend before you turn him straight!" called David from across the room. "I was wondering where the posse was" I made my way over to where everyone else was sitting in the living room, Trixie following.

"I'm sorry that when a man looks at me, their heart stops, David" I grinned. He laughed and hugged me. Trixie made a gagging noise and I laughed.

"Violet Chachki, Ginger Minj and Miss Fame, the three season seven musketeers" I said as I hugged each of them. "Usually I'd say it's good to see you, but you know I hate you bitches" I joke. "Oh please, cut the shit. I know you missed me" said Violet. "Sure. Whatever you say, your majesty" I bow.

"Get up. She doesn't deserve a bow. Not when she was getting violently raw dogged on the way here" said Ginger. "Who told you that classified information?" Violet gasped. "Your hair. It tells all of your secrets. Right now it's saying "I haven't been washed in two years". Tragic" cut Fame. I chuckled.

"Shut up Anya, you're not fooling anyone with those daisies" Violet whipped her head around at me. "Yeah, you're too much of a slut to be wearing that," Ginger said. "I think it looks nice," said Brandon. "Thank you, Brandon,'' I smiled. "Well you obviously don't have taste," Trixie rolled his eyes.

"The yellow makes you look washed out" chimed Fame. "At least you got tits going for you" said Violet, running his finger along the plunging neckline. "Damn. Did you all wake up without sticks in your asses" I glared playfully at them and we all burst out laughing.

Then there was a knock at the door. Trixie opened the door and I was immediately wafted with the faint scent of cigarettes. God how I miss that smell. "You're late," Trixie said grimly. "I'm only late in your world. Mama in my world, Mama, i'm right on time, Mama" the person then started laughing maniacally.

From the way the door was propped, I couldn't see who it was, but I knew who it was the second I heard that distinctive laugh. Katya Zamolodchikova. Trixie's co-star that I have yet to formally meet.

A while back, Trixie took me to a reunion party where I met all of the queens from her season and some of the other drag race alumni. Katya was the only person that I was only able to say a quick Hello to. She got swept away in the party and we've never seen each other since.

I doubt she even remembers me, that's how fast our meeting was. But I know her from her and Trixie's show. UNHhhh. I'm actually a big fan of it. I think they're hilarious together. And I also have a slight crush on Katya. But how could you not, he's so hot.

His eyes are to die for. And his hollow cheeks and slim structure make my knees weak. Not to mention he's funny as hell. He's got all the good qualities and I'd climb him like a tree if he gave me a chance.

He finally walks in and shuts the door behind him before making his way over to where we're all huddled in the living room. "Hello, my fellow losers and Violet, the crown stealer," he announced.

"Katya, you're looking balder and balder every time I see you" Ginger grins teasingly. "And you're looking shorter and shorter every time I see you" he rebutted. I Huff a laugh which causes him to look in my direction.

"Oh my god, Anya LeBlanc? I haven't seen you since that party years ago!" He says excitedly as he wraps his arms around me. "Hey, Katya. I honestly didn't think you'd remember me" I chuckle and embrace him. "I know I'm old but I'm not going senile yet" he laughed and let go. I immediately missed the warmth pressed against me.