UNHhhh

July 24 2017
———————

As I walk into the apartment, I'm greeted by the sounds of loud moaning, music and skin slapping. Before I even have time to react, a man steps out of Matt's room with only a robe on.

A threesome, good going Matt.

"Hello, I didn't know that Matt asked a girl to come over as well" he said while messily going through the fridge. Girl?

"Oh god no, I'm his roommate, but I'll get out of your hair" I said as I grabbed my keys from the hook. "Oh sorry" he said. I laughed it off while waving and closing the door.

I made my way down the elevator to the garage where my car is parked. Things like this happen very often, so often that I have a designated place to go when Matt decides it's his time to "mate", his words not mine.

The little alcohol I drank had fully worn off by now so I thought it was safe to drive. I made my way over to the beach not too far from my Apartment. It is public but there are not too many people there during this time of night so I don't have to worry about paparazzi bothering me.

I park my car and decide to hop in the trunk to read. It's not as good as reading in my local library, but it's a close second when the library is closed.

—————

I yawn as I roll to the side. But I'm quickly met with the back of my seats. Fuck, I fell asleep in my car last night.

Groaning, I quickly get into the front seat and check my phone.

6 missed calls from "MATT-erial Girl"

Shit, he's going to be pissed that I'm late. I drive to the studio that we own and run to the bathroom. Sleeping in my car does not do good things for my hair. Thankfully I keep a bag with extra clothes and toiletries in my car for instances like this. You'd be surprised by how much this actually happens.

After I made myself look somewhat presentable, I walked to the room where all of the choreography happens. "Hello, sorry I'm late" I called. Today it's just Matt and I here so at least I don't look too unorganized in front of professional dancers.

"How is it that I got fucked by two men last night and still made it here at 6:30, and you were late?" he complained. "Well, because of you getting fucked by two men last night, I fell asleep in my car and didn't hear my alarm" I quipped back, starting to get warmed up. "Whatever.. I waited for you so we can get warmed up together" he said. "How kind of you. Now get your ass warm Mr. Taylor" I say. We both start our warm up routine.

"Are you going to spill the tea? Or am I going to have to guess?" He asked. "What tea?" I was a little confused as I hadn't done anything to significant last night. "Paparazzi pictures got leaked this morning of you in Katya Zamolodchikova's car. You looked pretty close" he says.

"There's not much to tell, we had a lot of great conversations throughout the night, then he took me home" I say dismissively. I don't want my mind conjuring any fake tension between us last night, so keeping things short and to the point is the only way I'll be able to get over these middle school crush feelings.
—————

He eventually pried some details out of me, but not before he told me about how much fun he had with both of those men last night. He said both were great but one in particular- A redhead named Hendrix- provided him with the 'best sex he's ever had', which he went into full detail about.

I, on the other hand, told him about how much fun I had playing the many games that we did. I told him about how funny Brian is and how much I actually enjoy his company.

We talked all the while getting warmed up and choreographing the rough draft of the second dance for Janelle Monáe's tour. She's a delight to work with and we're both very excited to be working with her dance team again.