Pay backs a bitch

August 15 2015
--------------------

Trixie takes a bow after she finishes singing. "And that was that, Unhh" she moaned and ran her hands down her chest. "Bye, hookers!" and with that, she walks off stage.

I turn to go find Matt, but when I do he is already standing behind me. His hair is tousled and he looks frantic and distracted.

"I'll meet you at home. I'm in a sexy emergency" he rushes out. "Okay. Have fun, I guess" I say dumbfounded. "We're going to a hotel so I'll see you tomorrow morning," he slurred. "Okay. go get sexed" I laugh. "Bye, love you, babe" he pressed a friendly kiss to my forehead. "Bye, whore"

"And lastly but certainly not least, we have season seven's very own run of the mill russian hooker from ukraine. Katya Zamolodchikova," said the MC. I sneer at the mispronunciation of Katya's name but smile once I realize that it is now time for what I originally came for. "Get those tips ready and those dicks in hand as she'll definitely give you a run for your money. Katya!" they announced again.

The beat of Same Parts starts as the lights dim. I get a giddy feeling as I wait for her to show up.

People at the party and I'm wanting to dance
(Da, dance)

Other ugly-ass bitches (Ugly-ass bitches)
Ain't standin' no chance

Dudes lookin' at me like they wanna get in my pants

Hoes getting mad

Katya walks onto the stage, holding her trench coat tight to her body. I thought Trixie was beautiful on stage, but Katya is on a whole other planet of beauty. She looks ethereal and natural on stage.

She starts mouthing the words, eyeing everyone In the front row, including me. Her blue eyes hold a fiery gaze. I almost melt from the intensity.

Come on bitch, see me with, see me with them hands

She slinks off the coat and runs her hand up and down her body.

Now I know why she wanted to wait to show me her outfit. She's clad in a red leotard. It's such a simple outfit but the way it hugs her body and accentuates her curves is so hot.

I've seen her on TV, but seeing her in real life on stage is unreal. She is so much more beautiful. So beautiful that I was immediately frozen by her stare.

As Tatianna repeated "see me with them hands" Katya jumped into a split and repeatedly hoisted up and bared down. I watched her go up and down, over and over and each time I was more impressed.

I mean I'm flexible, but the amount of strength, flexibility and even pain resistance you need to do something like that is insane. I don't know how she's able to do that. Maybe it's magic.

First man up (First man up)

His hands on my hips

I drop it like it's hot (Drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop)

She drops to her knees and crawls up and down the stage before stopping in front of me.

He's lickin' his lips

She does as the lyrics say and licks her lips. In a long stripe that wets her flaming red lips, making them look even more delicious. I'd reach out and touch her if my arms worked.

His back on the wall (His back on the wall)

My ass on his (Di, di, di, di, di)