1

Third person Pov

"Bro that's mad sus" darrian says to Ethan who only shrugged in response. "Says who?" Ethan asks earning a straight face from the male sitting across from him on the bed. "Says 99.9% of our population" darrian says and Ethan playfully rolled his eyes.

The two decided to spend the day to go down memory lane and talk about old times but then they got into the topic of if it's ok to kiss your friends and Ethan said he thought it was ok leading to a small debate between the two.

"If the kisses don't mean anything then it isn't gay" Ethan says. "Bro if you kiss another guy it's gay no if, ands or buts about it" darrian says and Ethan rolled his eyes. "Dude it's only gay if it meant something if the kiss means nothing then it don't matter" Ethan says.

"Dude you sound crazy" darrian says and the Ethan smirked before grabbing his best friends chin. "If we were to kiss it wouldn't be gay cause it don't mean nothing and we only see each other as friends" Ethan says and darrian felt his heart start to race.

"Ion believe you" darrian says almost like a whisper and then ethan looked at him with a serious expression. "Let me make you believe me then" Ethan says waiting for darrian to give the signal on what to do next.

Darrian knows if he doesn't want to do this then Ethan will back off but a part of him wants this to happen. I mean he knew he wasn't gay but there was no harm in kissing a boy just to try it and people experiment every day.

"Alright prove it" darrian says. The two then stared deep into each others eyes before Ethan leaned in pressing their lips together. Darrians eyes widened and his heart began to race but after a moment he closed his eyes and kissed back.

Darrian smiled into it finding himself becoming addicted with the way his friend tasted. He tasted sweet like birthday cake. Ethan then pulled away and sat back against the headboard. "See means nothing" Ethan says.

"Yeah you were right nothing" Darrian says with butterflies still in his stomach.

Nothing in this book is meant to be taken seriously or as disrespect and this is my last book on these two

Hope ya'll enjoyed