9

Third person Pov

Darrian had a big grin on his face and his heart was racing as he looked over at Ethan who was talking with one of his friends. Darrian couldn't help himself lately Ethan had him feeling like one of those awkward teens from a cringy movie. Darrian looked down playing with his fingers.

Once he looked up he saw David looking at him with a big smile. "What?" Darrian asks confused on why his friend was so happy. "I saw that" David says before dragging him into a secluded area of the house. "Saw what?" Darrian asks and David playfully rolled his eyes.

"The way you was looking at my brother and may I just say I would have never thought" David says before thinking about the situation more. "My best friend and my brother sounds like something out of a fanfic" David says and darrian quickly started to deny.

"Your crazy i won't giving nobody any type of look" darrian says. "Yeah sure you weren't and I'm married to the queen of Mexico" David says and darrian frowned. Darrian sighed giving in to the whole thing. "Fine you caught me I like him and he's the person I told you about" Darrian says.

"Well instead of telling me you should be telling him he clearly feels the same judging by what you told me cause the whole 'kiss the bros' thing is mad sus ion care" David says and darrian frowns. " it's not sus if the kiss means nothing" Darrian says repeating Ethan's words.

Darrian then felt his heart sink and frowned hating this. He liked Ethan and it wasn't just about the kisses Ethan was his biggest supporter, always cheered him up when he was down and every year on his birthday would be the first to call at midnight.

"I say you should still take a chance cause it's better for you to get the feelings out than hurt in silence" David starts before wrapping his arm around his friend and smiling. "Plus you need to ask yourself does he kiss any of his other friends" David says with a laugh as darrian frowned.

Later on it was just darrian and Ethan watching Netflix. "Bro where my kiss at?" Darrian asks 'playfully' before his coat was grabbed and he was being kissed sweetly. The kiss having Darrian's heart racing even though it was only a few seconds.

"I swear you mad gay bro" Ethan says playfully earning a punch on the arm. "And you ain't?" Darrian asks and Ethan laughed. "Shut up" ethan says before turning something on the tv.

Darrian smiled before getting lost in the thought thinking more about him and David's conversation.

Hope ya'll enjoyed