4

Third person Pov

Darrian was sitting up in his bed not being able to sleep. Who would have thought a kiss would mess with a person like this but it wasn't just the kiss it was the fact it was with hai best friend and the fact his best friend was a male.

Darrian sighed before dramatically falling back on his bed. Later in the night after getting no luck with trying to sleep he called his best friend and asked him to come over. "Alright so we can go on Netflix and watch a movie or we can just talk" Ethan says while sitting against the headboard.

"Can we just talk?" Darrian asks and ethan nodded and began talking about this new series he had just gotten into. Darrian couldn't focus he was staring at his friends lips the whole time and found himself craving the taste of birthday cake.

'Just kiss him and get it out of your system so that way you can move forward' darrian thinks to himself. Darrian sighed pushing his fear to the side and ignoring the way his heart was about to jump out of his chest.

Darrian leaned in and pressed his lips against Ethan's. Ethan was shocked at first but then kissed his best friend back. Darrian felt content in this moment and went crazy finally giving into his craving tasting the sweet taste of birthday cake.

Darrian then used his tongue to massage Ethan's bottom lip. Ethan pulled away with a smirk and let out a small chuckle. "Yo bro what in the world are you doing" Ethan asks and darrian rolled his eyes. "You said it wasn't a problem to kiss your friends right?" Darrian asks.

"Plus it didn't mean anything it was just to say thanks for coming over" darrian says with a shrug. "Oh alright then" Ethan says just shrugging it off before pecking darrian on the lips and then grabbing his phone.

Darrian found himself trying to hold back a smile that kiss was better than the first and it appeared that the kissing would now be a regular thing plus Ethan seemed to not really care so everything was perfect.

Hope ya'll enjoyed