17

Third person Pov

"So I'm just saying this truthfully and honestly that's how I feel" Darrian says and Ethan shakes his head. "I have to disagree Drake is totally overrated as an artist" Ethan says making darrrian frown. "You bugging" darrian says and Ethan rolls his eyes.

"Drake is very much so overrated I can't name one song of his i actually liked all his music is forced down our throats" Ethan says and darrian makes a fake disgusted face. "Ayooo forced down our throats" darrian says then laughs after he was pushed.

At first he came over to confess his feelings but ended up chickening out and changing the topic to music artist. He couldn't do it he felt like it would complicate things and ruin their friendship he literally made it clear how he felt.

Ethan was undeniably straight so no need to get his feelings out. "I know you ain't talking the way you be begging me for kisses" Ethan says. "I do not beg but since we on the topic I ain't had a kiss all day" darrian says. "Ion know if you deserve one" Ethan says.

"Deserve? You really bugging like bro if you-" Darrian starts before he was being kissed sweetly. Ethan pulled away with a small smile. "Satisfied?" Ethan asks and darrian nods. "Good" Ethan says before biting his lip and studying Darrian's features.

Darrian noticed Ethan starring and once they made eye contact Ethan turned around and let out a small chuckle. "What?" Darrian asks. "Nothing you just pretty" Ethan says honestly and darrian smiled before looking down.

"T-thanks" darrian says and Ethan laughed finding it cute how nervous his friend was. Ethan then grabbed Darrian's chin before kissing him sweetly and the pulled away pulling out his phone acting like nothing happened.

Darrian tried to ignore the butterflies in his stomach.

Ending this at 20 chapters

I've been updating more than usual cause this is the only way to stop myself from hurting my 'crush that got crushed' ever since he's been back in m life he's brought nothing but drama

Did book on us called toxic if anyone's interested

Hope ya'll enjoyed