15

Third person Pov

Their lips began to move in sync and then soon Ethan was pressing darrian down on his bed as the kiss continued to get more and more heated. Soon their tongues were fighting for dominance and their hands were roaming each others bodies. This was what darrian needed.

He needed more than a little peck he needed this a moment to savor his friends taste and get his feelings out using a language that couldn't be spoke into words. Darrian felt goosebumps once Ethan's hand rubbed his side.

The moment was perfect and darrian didn't want it to end but they had to breath eventually. Soon they both pulled away and then it clicked in Darrian's mind what had just happened. "O-oh my god I'm so sorry word to bro that won't supposed to happen" darrian says.

Darrian felt embarrassed and ashamed with himself for letting that happen but soon he heard Ethan's laughter. "What's funny?" Darrian asks confused. "I can't believe how your acting calm down" Ethan says making darrian raise an eyebrow. "Calm down?" Darrian asks.

"You acting like this is something new so just chill" Ethan says. Darrian felt his heartbreak at those words I guess Ethan was right when you don't have feelings the kisses won't meant anything. "Yeah your right how silly of me" darrian says before Ethan moves.

"You gone come back later tonight?" Ethan asks and darrian acted like he was thinking. "Naw I'm staying with David it wouldn't be right of me to abandon him" darrian says. "Man forget him" Ethan says with a mug making darrian laugh. "Don't worry I'll be back to kiss you goodnight" darrian says jokingly.

"You better" Ethan says making darrian playfully roll his eyes before leaving. Once he let the sinking feeling in his heart returned the kisses really meant nothing to Ethan.

Hope ya'll enjoyed