13

Third person Pov

Darrian laid in his bed feeling as if he was burning. Lately the little kisses ethan had been giving him weren't enough he needed more. He was now having dreams with Ethan kissing him in other places and craved the taste of birthday cake more than ever before.

Darrian let out a groan as the thoughts pretty much ate him alive. He had also been avoiding kissing Ethan which was killing him as well but with how wild he felt he didn't trust himself. "He's not coming home tonight is he?" Darrian asks David who let out a laugh.

"Trust me he's not coming back he went over to Chris house to spend the night" David says and darrian nods. "So trouble in paradise? I noticed you two been a little distant well mainly on yo end" David says and darrian plopped down on the bed dramatically.

"I just feel like these feelings and needs are hitting me all at once making me go insane" darrian says. "I told you that kiss opened the gates" David says. "Well then I need to close the gates cause this is making me go crazy" darrian says. "Don't worry bout him it's just us tonight" David says.

Soon they heard keys jingling and a door opening. "David you here!" Ethan yelled and darrian felt his heart drop and turned to David. "I'll be right back" David says before going downstairs being met with Ethan, Chris and a few other people.

"E what are you doing here ain't you supposed to be at Chris house?" David asks. "Yeah but then let's just say there was a mishap in the kitchen so we staying here tonight" Ethan says and David smiled. "Alright then I'll be back" David says.

"Ok so they spending the night" David says and darrian frowns. "I need to sneak out then" darrian says before the door opens and Ethan walks inside. Ethan asked David something before going over to darrian. "Sup d" Ethan says before leaning down for a kiss.

Darrian turned his head and frowned once he felt a kiss on his cheek. Ethan pulled away raising an eyebrow but shrugged it off not questioning any further before going back to talking to David.

Weird place to end it but next two chapters will get interesting

Hope ya'll enjoyed