5

Third person Pov

'You kissed a boy and you liked it' darrian thinks to himself while leaning against his headboard. That same thought had been running through his head all night. He made it seem like it was just another one of those friend things but he felt something he shouldn't.

Then to make matters worse Ethan seemed to mean what he said about it meaning nothing he had been so nonchalant about the whole thing since the beginning. "Sup d" Ethan says coming into the room with a McDonald's bag.

"Sup e" darrian says before taking the bag and quickly reaching in starting to eat his food. Ethan sat next to him on the bed. Darrian placed his food on the nightstand and found himself admiring his friends features.

"Thanks for the food" darrian says before leaning on pecking Ethan's lips gently. Ethan nodded his head and kissed Darrian's cheek before grabbing the bag and taking his food out. Darrian found his face heating up and stared down at his food.

Darrian hated that his best friend was making him feel like this. He kissed his best friend thinking it would mean nothing and would be a stupid experiment to prove Ethan wrong but he actually liked it.

Soon they were both finished eating and were chilling on the bed. Darrian then felt his arm getting pushed gently and smiled. "Aye" Darrian says. "I ain't did nothing" Ethan says before tapping the back of Darrian's head once he looked away.

The two then began to play fight. "I win" darrian says before placing a kiss on Ethan's forehead. "That kiss was mad dayroom" Ethan says jokingly making darrian roll his eyes. "Shut up bro" Darrian says before Ethan pecks him on the lips sweetly.

Darrian smiled nervously and then moved away from Ethan. "Yo bro why you acting like that?" Ethan asks. "I ain't acting like nothing shut up" darrian says earning a laugh from the other male.

I know ya'll fin get mad at me for saying it but I hate this book might redo it

Hope ya'll enjoyed