19

Third person Pov

"What's up my heart?" Ethan asks sitting on his bed as darrian paced the room trying to get his words together. "Ethan what I'm about to tell you can really change things and you might hate me-" Darrian starts before Ethan is standing and kissing him sweetly.

"Nothing could make me hate you" Ethan says before sitting back down. "Alright well I like you and have for awhile but I kept trying to lock my feelings away but when we kissed all the feelings just broke out" darrian starts looking down at his fingers nervously.

"I just want you to know that I love you more than anything and ion want my feelings to ruin us so even if you don't feel the same way I want us to still be friends" darrian says before finally looking up. He was met with Ethan who smirked before smiling and then laughing.

"You like me huh?" Ethan asks. "Ain't that what I just said why you laughing!?!" Darrian yells/ask getting irritated. "D I already knew" Ethan says making Darrian's face heat up. "W-what?" Darrian asks and Ethan smiled. "Come on I'm a lot of things but blind and dumb ain't one of them" Ethan says.

"Plus I know you and started to put the pieces together after we went to the movies" Ethan says and darrian frowns. "You stayed getting all nervous I found it cute" Ethan says before kissing Darrian's cheek earning a blush.

"Shut up bro and just tell me how you feel" darrian says and Ethan grabbed his chin before kissing him sweetly and passionately. Ethan then pulled away looking at darrian with an expression that made his heart flutter. "I like you to d" Ethan says and darian felt happy.

He was really over the moon right now. The two then
ended up in a kiss more heated than when they kissed in his room that first time. Darrian wrapped his arms around Ethan's neck as Ethan wrapped his arms around Darrian's waist. Darrian groaned in satisfaction at the taste of birthday cake.

Ethan pulled darrian closer feeling content in this moment not wanting it to end. Ethan then picked darrian up and legs were wrapped around his waist a few seconds later. They ended up on the bed with their lips moving in sync the kiss growing more heated.

Darrian and Ethan were both content thankful that they had kissed a boy and the boy happened to be each other and they were both the others best friend and favorite person.

Only one more chapter

Hope ya'll enjoyed