12

Third person Pov

Darrian tried to keep his eyes on the movie but it was hard due to how close him and Ethan were. The two went to see the new Mario movie which so far was good darrian loved seeing peach finally do something besides getting kidnapped but this felt like a date.

He was wearing Ethan's jacket, the other males arm was around his shoulder and Ethan had one of his hands resting on his leg. Darrian originally wanted them to just watch the movie on the firestick but Ethan claimed it wouldn't be the same experience so here they are.

Once the movie was finished the two walked out the theater laughing and talking about the movie. "Why this feel like a date?" Ethan asks with a chuckle. "Ion know but what kind of date is this? I ain't got no type of kiss yet" darrian jokes and Ethan rolls his eyes playfully.

"I'm sorry let me fix that" Ethan says before pulling darrian close and kissing his sweetly. Darrian smiled once Ethan pulled away and looked down trying to hide his face. "Why you hiding yo pretty face?" Ethan asks and darrian felt his face heat up this boy trying to kill him.

"I'm not hiding anything" darrian says before his chin was grabbed forcing him to lift his head up. Ethan then pressed a kiss to his friends cheek before letting him go. "Let's end our 'date' right what you want to eat?" Ethan asks and darrian smiled before giving his suggestion.

The two then went to dinner before going back to Ethan's house finding David sleep on the couch. Once up to Ethan's room the two just talked about old times. Darrian leaned over and pressed his lips against Ethan's tasting birthday cake the taste he couldn't get over.

The taste he had become addicted to and would always want more of. Ethan pulled away before laying back in his bed and patting the spot beside him letting darrian know to lay beside him. Darrian laid and rested his head on Ethan's chest. The two cuddled before falling asleep.

Hope ya'll enjoyed