14

Third person Pov

Darrian looked over at Ethan who was playing the game and found his heart beating extremely fast as butterfly's filled his stomach. Ethan looked so focused and every here and there would let out little chuckles. Darrian started to smile all goofy before David clapped loudly.

"W-what" darrian says. "Dude chill before he notices you looking over there like a weirdo drooling so much you could fill up a pool" David says before laughing and darrian frowned. "Oh hush you really dragging it" darrian says before taking the snacks so they can go upstairs.

Darrian however was stopped once he felt a tug on his arm and turned seeing Ethan. "Can we talk?" Ethan asks. "Uh sure" darrian says before giving David the snacks and telling him he'll be back. "Oh take yo time" David says with a smirk and darrian felt his face heat up.

"Shut up" darrian says before walking back over to Ethan. Ethan then was leading darrian to his room then once they were inside shut the door. "Why you shutting the door?" Darrian asks and Ethan gave him a confused look. "I always close my bedroom door" Ethan says.

"Oh right" darrian says wanting to literally die feeling so embarrassed. "Did I do something?" Ethan asks and darrian quickly shook his head. "No of course not" darrian says. "You sure? You been acting mad distant lately" Ethan says.

"I just been a little stressed it has nothing to do with you" darrian says telling half the truth. It had everything to do with him he was stressing out because he kissed a boy aka his best friend and favorite person in the world which opened the gates.

Maybe David was right he always felt this way but chose to lock his feelings away but there was no denying it after that kiss. Darrian felt his skin growing hot at how close they were and it was getting hard to contain himself.

Before darrian knew it he was grabbing Ethan's shirt and pressing his lips against his kissing him letting out all the emotions he had been feeling for the longest now.

Cliffhanger 😂

Hope ya'll enjoyed