01: New Girl

Jack Crawford had been given a particularly difficult case. It was at a time when Will was imprisoned and there were simply no other profilers that he knew of that could be anywhere near as good at what Will could do... So, he went out on a whim, fed to him by Alana Bloom who had said that perhaps someone she'd witnessed could do the trick.

And she did. Well, they did. They didn't mind being called she/he/they/them/it or whatever, they were used to being called an outcast or just being a 'wrongen'. She was also called such for being observant.

And that was how Jack found her. He found her from shots Alana had gotten Freddie to take. And together they had pieced a fairly good amount of research into how wickedly useful she could be to Jack's team.
So while Will was in prison a new Profiler was on the block. Though she couldn't do what Will could, she could easily find observations which these FBI agents would consider useful.

In all, she was useful. On the spectrum, with explicit knowledge attaining to multiple subjects, able to see possible scenes and outcomes and eventually the beginning. She may have worked backwards. But it worked. And that was all Jack could ask for.

So, naturally, when Will was released back into the wild of the FBI and Hannibal returned to being his therapist, being a part of the FBI again.. They were puzzled by the new addition.

"And who might this be that you have brought into my home unannounced?" Asked Hannibal one night when Will brought the woman in for a dinner with his friend Hannibal.

Hannibal eyed the new woman as she stumbled clumsily through the doorway and yet held precision to each flail. His eyes twitched close to shutting his eyes in thought when she apologised and offered to take her leave.

"No no, do not be so silly. I didn't mean to make you feel unwelcome, I simply do not know you. And find it very confusing as to why  Will would invite you without letting me, now, prior to this~" Hannibal said, his words were used with precision too. He knew how to use his language to an exact repurcussion and reply.

He was a very clever man.

"Well. I thought that since you enjoy my presence so much, I thought perhaps you would enjoy their's. This is the person who took my place while I was away by your hand." Will exclaimed rather blankly.

You looked between the two of them and rose a brow slowly. "Uhhhh is this tension sexual? Because I suddenly feel rather flushed.. And I am ALWAYS cold so this is... weirdlllly romantic. My offer still stands, I can leave or you can do something about this in the bathroom or bedroom, kitchen counter whatever you prefer and I'll pretend I don't know. Sound good?" 

Hannibal stared at you. His eyes were fixed while Will looked away sighing flustered. Hannibal huffed a laugh then began to chuckle more outwardly and then louder until he had to steady himself against a counter.

Will stared at him like he was even more insane.

"What- I have never heard you laugh before-" Will said confused.

"Well she's a funny young woman, how could I not?" Hannibal said and laughed one last snort.

"Ah ah, they use different pronouns-" Will cut in.

  "Noooo, I use all pronouns. I don't care what people call me as long as I am called~"  You clarified.

Hannibal nodded and smiled at Will as though triumphant.

  "You guys are so weird.. And they call me weird!" You giggle and twirl on the spot before walking over to Hannibal's sofa and stared at it, eyes darting all over it.