11: God's Girl

"Have you been calling me the 'cheesecake ripper' this whole time?--"
  "Well, it's not exactly my fault, I didn't know what anyone was saying-" You replied over a hidden line to Hannibal, twirling the white wire around your finger and biting your lip like a stereotypical teen. You even did the 'roll onto your stomach on a mattress and kick your legs back and forth' thing.
"Well... didn't you ever read the papers or TattleCrime?" Hannibal asked, completely flabbergasted by you.
  "I don't READ HannIbAL!" You chuckled from your own reference, knowing the dilf wouldn't get it.

He took a pause and you practically felt him roll his eyes and scuff his dapper shoes against whatever fancy patterned rug he was on right now. 

Then came another voice ordering him to wrap it up.

  "Oh? Hannibal, you have company? Well, don't let me stop you from whichever poor fuck you've reeled in this time-" You giggle insensitively.
"On the contrary, it is I who has been reeled in... In fact we may be in need of your assistance, Ms L/N~" Hannibal pronounced your name louder, turning the head of a now attentive Will near him, tied up, forehead stained with his old blood.
"L/N? As in... Y/N L/N?!" Will screamed, you heard it over the line.

"Alright, that's enough chat.. I think it's Mr Graham's turn now, huh~" Purred the grotesque man that is Mason Verger.

You gag over the line, "Ew, is that who I think it is?" 
"Yes, dear~" Hannibal answered, knowing who you meant.

"Mr Graham, go ahead and call your number out loud, you're entitled to a last phone call just as your husband over here~" Said Mason in his usual, slimy way.

"Oh but.. I think Will would like to speak to the same line I was on.." Hannibal said with a knowing smirk.

Will eyed him with a huffing breath, knowing he could be lying, how he should be.. because you died. He'd seen your body, charred and crisp, lowering down into the ground, like every other kill by the hands of another psychopath he had witnessed. Every other victim.

A victim like you.

"Give me that!" He growled, Cordell carefully placed the phone into the base of Will's shoulder and neck, leading to the cusp of his ear.
Will snarled at the acolyte of Mason Verger until the man left him alone, backing away but keeping an eye on him as he rolled his eyes to look away and speak on the phone.

"H-hello?" Will asked into the line.
You take a minute, practically savouring his voice in your ears, in your mind, setting it in stone.   "Hey Will..." You whisper, almost crying just from the sound of his breathing and voice.
"Y-Y/N? Is that really you-" Will asked, tears pricking in his eyes, the line goes dead.

  "HELL YEAH BITCH BOIS, IT IS I, THAT BITCH!" You burst through the doors, kicking the doublers open with two bars of bread under your arms like machine guns. "HANDS UP, BABIESS, I GOT EM LOCKED N LOADED!" You say, aiming the baguettes at Cordell - beside Will - and Mason - at the head of the table.

"Ah, Ms L/N, so glad you could make it~" Mason welcomed you.

You step one part closer and click your tongue, peering over your dark black shades to stare at Mason in the eye, twisting your eyeballs round to check on Hannibal, your head tilting to the side, a deadly stare to your eyes.
  "What the fuck is up, kyle. No, listen. Honestly, I came here invited, thinking 'hey, yeah, I could probs bust my boos outta this godforsaken, lavish dump.. But honestly, now I have a new plan.. Killing you Mason is HIGH on my list of buckety wuckety times.. but truly.. I don't think I have the patience and I doubt I could shoot these things, I have no experience with guns.." You shrug.

Hannibal interrupted with his brows knitted, "Y/N.. those are baguettes.. not guns-"
  "Huh? Really? Coulda sworn they were.. Awh, dang.. Guess these shades do in fact ...curve my reality." You pout, shrugging, you then point at him accusingly, "If you lyin', you payin' for my dentistry!" You cackle then bite into your baguette.. gun..